IGNORED

Pool hall in Pattaya

gazman100

Hi all,

If anyone is looking for a great place to play pool in a great atmosphere I could recommend Hot Shots just down from the Big C North Pattaya on the baht bus route 2nd road.

They have great tables, good drink prices, friendly staff with music and videos.

They currently have a promotion on which is free pool for everyone until the 31st of January.

Then from the 1st of February prices will be 120bt per hour which is very reasonable. There hours are from 2pm till 2am.

I've played here with quite a few board members and have always had some great times.

Cheers

The below images are used with permission from Hot Shots.

hot shots.jpg

hot-shots-pattaya-map.jpg

Do they allow smoking?

Looks nice

I think I might lose my game if I was to have a BJ whilst playing, but then again I have never tried it so it might make me win 5555

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Do they allow smoking?

Looks nice

Hi Mike,

Smoking is allowed

Cheers

:Party1:

Mega Break is where I usually visit when I,m there but I will pay a visit to Hots Shots in April.. Any competition there?

Because of the promotion still in effect, my friends & i couldn't get on to a table....but waited half hour then no probs.

Had 3 rounds of drinks in 2hrs of playing time....great value for money :Grin3:

Gazman did you ever think about a PA pool tournament ?

Great Idea.... But will be diffcult to get all together at the same time .. We all come in different time.. I,m in if there is one.. Be great to get to know the PA BMs out there...

He's organising it, right now!

Hi all,

If anyone is looking for a great place to play pool in a great atmosphere I could recommend Hot Shots just down from the Big C North Pattaya on the baht bus route 2nd road.

They have great tables, good drink prices, friendly staff with music and videos.

They currently have a promotion on which is free pool for everyone until the 31st of January.

Then from the 1st of February prices will be 120bt per hour which is very reasonable. There hours are from 2pm till 2am.

I've played here with quite a few board members and have always had some great times.

Cheers

The below images are used with permission from Hot Shots.

hot shots.jpg

hot-shots-pattaya-map.jpg

It looks great, but in your opinion, how does it compare to Mega-Break?

This place is nice been there twice, for me the only problem is the heat.

Mega Break is better IMHO due to its size, also the smoke is not as bad for this reason at Mega Break.

gazman do you guys play 'Thai rules' with the 2 shots and all those things?

Hi Mike,

Ah yes the ever changing rules.Personally I prefer ball in hand, however in Thailand they tend to play two shots.The guys are flexable with the rules so just comfirm which way you would prefer to play before hand.Me myself I can hardly make a shot so I'm flexable.

Cheers

What about a Pattaya/Addicts member bar putting itself up for the pool league and a Pattaya Addicts team ??

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

What about a Pattaya/Addicts member bar putting itself up for the pool league and a Pattaya Addicts team ??

Gazman, don't forget to count me in if you start a team. ( after a trial of course )

The Smiler :GoldenSmile1:

Gazman, don't forget to count me in if you start a team. ( after a trial of course )

The Smiler :GoldenSmile1:

Hi Smiler, thanks for that I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Great idea Daveo,please let me know if you know of a venue.

Cheers

The Seeker

It looks great, but in your opinion, how does it compare to Mega-Break?

There is no question that Meta-Break is a great venue and is currently being considered.

Cheers

Mike Asia,

Hi Mike,Yes this is being considered.

Cheers

If any PA member will be around at the Thusday party please introduce yourselfs to either board members Andy or myself Gazman.

Cheers

Hi Gazman,

I reckon Mondays would be a good night, there is already a Monday night league that we could join (next season) if we can get enough people for a team. If not then it is a nice night out after the weekend, few games of pool, beer and maybe some bars/gogo afterwards.

Venue - Hot Shots is cheaper (free until end Jan!) but my personal favourite is Mega Break as I prefer the quality of the tables and LK Metro and various GoGo's are just round the corner for a bit of post match analysis....Gazman pots the pink !! Lol

Of course, if we got a team together then we would need a home bar and for me it would have to have a quality table....Lolitas was mooted as having a great table, any of you guys used this one ?

Cheers

Andy

Som Num Na

Hi Gazman,

I reckon Mondays would be a good night, there is already a Monday night league that we could join (next season) if we can get enough people for a team. If not then it is a nice night out after the weekend, few games of pool, beer and maybe some bars/gogo afterwards.

Venue - Hot Shots is cheaper (free until end Jan!) but my personal favourite is Mega Break as I prefer the quality of the tables and LK Metro and various GoGo's are just round the corner for a bit of post match analysis....Gazman pots the pink !! Lol

Of course, if we got a team together then we would need a home bar and for me it would have to have a quality table....Lolitas was mooted as having a great table, any of you guys used this one ?

Cheers

Andy

i was hoping it would still be free after January at Hot Shots once gazman cuts a deal.

will have to check this one out as i never knew it was there. i have always gone to megabreak and gullivers

• 4 weeks later...

Is it just a pool joint or do the local ladies come to meet customers aswell ?

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

Megabreak is just a pool hall but you will see some eye candy.

Tim's is a beer bar in front, go go in the middle and pool hall in the back a little of everything.

No P4P ladies in Hot Shots, but you can bring your own lady to play with. Good venue and pleasant staff but the pockets are too small as I rarely potted any balls!

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it