Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Currency Exchange Rates

Scumbag

Can someone tell me what is the rate of Euro/THB actually in Pattaya ?

On the currencies exchange, we can buy 42THB with 1EUR, how is it once there ?

Can someone tell me what is the rate of Euro/THB actually in Pattaya ?

On the currencies exchange, we can buy 42THB with 1EUR, how is it once there ?

Try this link alex95 its not far off what you will get

http://www.kasikornbank.com/EN/RatesAndFees/ForeignExchange/Pages/ForeignExchange.aspx

Its nice to be important but more important to be nice

• 2 months later...

If the bank rate is 40 Bath for one Euro, how the course will be at the airport in Bangkok. I mean is it good to change at the airport

If the bank rate is 40 Bath for one Euro, how the course will be at the airport in Bangkok. I mean is it good to change at the airport

No it is not. Only change what you need for transport and some start money for the first day. You will get much better exchange rate in pattaya and Bangkok.

If I arrive on Sunday and if I like to exchange money in Thailand will there be money exchanges offices open at this time in Pattaya?

No it is not. Only change what you need for transport and some start money for the first day. You will get much better exchange rate in pattaya and Bangkok.

I would use marginally better rather than much better. There is not a lot in it. If I you are arriving in the afternoon it is probably best to change enough money to last you to the next day. It is not worth messing around on your first afternoon/night in Pattaya trying to change money.

If I arrive on Sunday and if I like to exchange money in Thailand will there be money exchanges offices open at this time in Pattaya?

The are open every day. There are a lot of them too. When you first arrive there is an exchange between immigration and baggage.collection

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://bankexchanger...et/default.aspx

On this link you can see the rates of all the different banks in Thailand.

Sorry for double psoting. I overlooked Pepe Le pew's post!

Edited by themosch

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

so, when i come should i look for the best bank to change my yen? Or use like a currency exchange business in pattaya?

Use whoever has the best rate. that would usually be a currency exchange business but always best to check rates as many places as you can. I just get in the habit of looking at the rate whenever I see it wherever I am.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 1 month later...

Just saw 47.75 at the money changer on Soi LK :Oops1:

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys. I am flying out tonight from London with Etihad. The exchance rate seems to be going one way down. Can anyone tell me what you are getting, so I can see what it is like at the airport. It is normanly better in Pattaya.

Dave

• 2 months later...

THB/EUR rate is nowadays the most important index that has the most significant impact to my mental helth! :GoldenSmile1:

It's nice to spend money somewhere, where you can have true value for your hard earned savings.

Usually in Farangland that is not the case :D

Just saw 47.75 at the money changer on Soi LK :Oops1:

We were in LOS at Sept 2011 with my friend, and we got something around 41...42 Baht per Euro usually that time.

We were in LOS at Sept 2011 with my friend, and we got something around 41...42 Baht per Euro usually that time.

I was talking about £s

I'd get my cash out of Euros if I was you!

RULES

1NQq.gif

I would use marginally better rather than much better. There is not a lot in it. If I you are arriving in the afternoon it is probably best to change enough money to last you to the next day. It is not worth messing around on your first afternoon/night in Pattaya trying to change money.

The are open every day. There are a lot of them too. When you first arrive there is an exchange between immigration and baggage.collection

Very little difference between airport and Pattaya if you're exchanging a few hundred to pay the taxi

and get you started. If you arrive late at nite don't wait for Pattaya, the booths will be closed.

And plenty more just after immigration. All open late at nite.

http://www.bankthailand.info/ExchangeRates.htm

Edited by Marc-ster

Its better to change the moeny in the airport, when arriving in Bngkok pr to change at a bank? I want to bring USD and change there in THB. What you sugest is the best way?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

is it better to exchange at home or in thailand?

definately in thailand you probably get at lest 2 more baht to the £1

• 3 weeks later...

If it hasnt already been said, dont cash out at the Airport...worst exchange there is. Look around for Bank Kiosks. Watch those hundreds. Any flaw and they will be denied.

• 2 weeks later...

If it hasnt already been said, dont cash out at the Airport...worst exchange there is. Look around for Bank Kiosks. Watch those hundreds. Any flaw and they will be denied.

I've found only a small difference at the airport compared to in Pattaya

really no big difference if u want to cash in a few hundred to get started, taxi, etc

if you arrive late at nite the kiosks are still open, whereas in Patts they'll be closed,

so don't wait if u need some cash

funny never have had a problem with them checking my bills any different then in town