Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Tropical 2-bedroomed Villa

Bladefire

• 2 weeks later...

How about 2 million CASH?

I'll do halves with u at that price if ur interested.... :hello09:

How is the noise situation in your area? Road noise, neighbors, karaoke? - No Karaoke, road noise etc, its extremely quiet, exactly how i like it

Are the majority of your neighbors owners or renters? - All properties are owned (10 in total), one is rented for 35,000 baht per month!

How many sq meters / feet is the property (100 TW?) and how many sq under roof? How many bedrooms? - The Villa is set on 100 tw, the garden is beautiful with 3 large coconut trees set in the garden and many other plants/trees. The house size is about 200 sq metres - we have two bedrooms and both are en-suite with wet rooms.

You mention a monthly association's fee for landscaping. Does this fee include other things (like garbage disposal) or are there other fees aside from the one you've mentioned? The 1,500 baht monthly fee includes gardening, 24-hour cctv with on-site 24-hour guard, never a problem here and no bars on windows, electronically controlled front gate, the yearly charge for garbabe removal is 500 baht.

Is there a community swim pool, clubhouse or gym on site? There is no community swimming pool as every property here except mine has there own private pool.

Sorry if you've answered any or all of my questions in previous posts. I was unable to locate them if you did.

I have just installed my own internet and telephone line with telephone - as well as ubc and cable.

If you are a golfer you couldnt be better situated, the new dolphin park has just opened and my daughter is going there very shortly, Nong Nooch and Ban Amphur Beach 10 mins away. 7-11 close by as is Tesco Lotus. There is ample space at the side of the house to build a swimming pool if you so wish, which is how i had it designed.

If you need any more information you can call me on 0848320746. You are very welcome to come view our home and take a look around, even if its only for curiosity purposes. Take care - Ivan - The developer of the site is from the UK, my home is currently for sale with him for 4m baht - take a look - http://www.csp-const...om/property.php

CSP are a quality company and dont build cheap homes as stated above.

Edited by Bladefire