IGNORED

Tropical 2-bedroomed Villa

Bladefire

Coconut Grove is a small development of 10 Mediterranean style villas, built to European standards by local English construction company. My villa benefits from a plot of 100 TW and is set within the tropical surroundings of the Coconut grove project. Benefits include a European style kitchen (hand made by local craftsmen), wi-fi, cable tv/satellite tv, both the master and guest bedroom have en-suite facilities - hot and cold water, beautiful well-tended garden with 3 coconut trees viewable from living room patio window (space at side for swimming pool; insect screens fitted. Coconut Grove is located approximately twenty minutes drive from the bustling city of Pattaya, Thailand?s world renowned holiday destination. Phoenix Golf Club is only 5 minutes drive from the project as is the local Thai/English school, Ban Amphur beach is only 10 minutes away along with all the local fish restaurants, Nong Nooch is less then 15 minutes, as is Tesco Lotus/Makro, etc. The project and infrastructure has been carefully designed to give the homeowner privacy and security without compromising the natural beauty of coconut grove. Also benefits from 24-hour cctv security (no window bars), never been any problems here, your own gardens tended and taken care of (maintenance fee 1,500 per month), my house is owned via the company route and comes with its own chanote. 331 motorway only 10 mins away. Only reason for sale is that I am now married here in Thailand with a daughter and we are returning back to the UK. Price is 3.5 million baht. If you require any further details, please post here on forum or contact me via email: [email protected]

house.jpg

Looks very nice .

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

Is there a communal pool?

Are there any restrictions to putting in a pool?

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB

Is there a communal pool?

Are there any restrictions to putting in a pool?

There is no communal pool and there is no restrictions on building a pool, i have designed my house so that you can enter the pool via the bedroom patio or the living room patio windows, there is ample room to build a pool, all properties have pools built except my property and one other, very nice, if you wish to take a look you can email me personally or drop by and take a look. Regards blade . . . .

• 1 month later...

Would also consider long term rent if required

Looks nice,what kind of long term rental price are you after,i'm looking to move from jomtien and am interested in this area.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Would consider long-term rent around 25,000 baht per month, great location for jomtien, all local amenities and of course many golf courses.

• 1 month later...

House is up for sale on the developers web-site for 4 million baht, so at the final price of 3.25 million baht, this is a good price; great location, especially if you are a golfer. New dolphin park just round the corner opening very shortly. Great location for all attractions

• 2 weeks later...

I will vouch for CSP construction quality and expertise. They haven't built a house for me but have handled various projects, and have beat local Thai companies each time, both in price and quality. Ask for Paul.

Can only second what you have stated above. CSP built QUALITY villas and have worked for many high profile companies in and around Pattaya. My home is the cheapest one currently for sale - it is on their web-site for 4 million baht. I am only selling for 3.25 as i return to the UK very soon. I recently had a guy interested in exchanging his property for mine and his is currently on the market for 4.5 million baht. Take a look at their web-site at the many projects they have undertaken. I cant speak highly enough of Tom, Noi, Paul and all of the staff at CSP and wish them continued success. Coconut Grove consists of 10 beautiful villas - the sister projects - Coco Palms, Palm Grove are currently under construction is i type and anyone interested in purchasing a villa should really consider CSP Construction before making any decision on purchasing a property here in Pattaya. Thanks - Blade . . . .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry Danny, house is no longer available to rent as im back in UK, still available for sale if interested in purchasing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just returned from UK and having had problems with wi-fi here, just had independent internet installed, telephone line and telephone. Still open for offers.