IGNORED

AndroGel - Testosterone gel - anyone need some

how122255

I have several New, un-opened boxes (containing 30 packets) from my doctor in the USA. I am not using it anymore. I will be in Pattaya next week. Before everyone jumps on me about illegally transferring prescription drugs, AndroGel is Legal in Thailand without a prescription (although, it is quite expensive).

I will be leaving the USA for Pattaya in a few days. Anyone interested ? Should I pack the AndroGel in my suitcase ?

As i dont like/want to inject

I would like to try some.

Whats the go?

pm me if you want

cheers

Member since Dec 06.

Dumb question: what does it do and what are the side effects (if any)?

It is a testosterone gel, a male hormone . Here is a link to the official website.

http://www.androgel.com/

Edited by how122255

Dumb question: what does it do and what are the side effects (if any)?

The stuff I tried had no effects let alone side effects.

The brand I had was "Doctors Testosterone Gel".

It's not the same as the OP's stuff so I couldn't comment on that.

As i dont like/want to inject

I would like to try some.

Whats the go?

pm me if you want

cheers

Judging by your avi you would be taking it for bodybuilding purposes?

If you don't want to inject you could try Andriol caps, testosterone in cap form, available in Thailand. Will get you much better results than any gel will. The gel is usually used for Hormone replacement therapy.

The stuff I tried had no effects let alone side effects.

The brand I had was "Doctors Testosterone Gel".

It's not the same as the OP's stuff so I couldn't comment on that.

My AndroGel is the real product , made by Abbott Laboratories, and sold ONLY by doctors prescriptions in the USA. It works well. You will slowly gain muscle and lose body fat. It also revs up your sex drive. You feel like your 18 years old again. Here is a link to the official website:

The side effects would be enough to scare me off

THE MAIN THING IS TO KEEP THE MAIN THING THE MAIN THING

My AndroGel is the real product , made by Abbott Laboratories, and sold ONLY by doctors prescriptions in the USA. It works well. You will slowly gain muscle and lose body fat. It also revs up your sex drive. You feel like your 18 years old again. Here is a link to the official website:

I am in Pattaya now, so if anyone is interested, please contact me.

The side effects would be enough to scare me off

The "side effects" of trying to cross 2nd road scare me more.:D

• 2 weeks later...

Each to their own,

Be informed, research the various products before talking them.

You can increase HGH /Testosterone naturally, which will in turn improve your energy levels, libido, mood, increase body mass and decrease body fat.

Remember your Liver is a vital organ, I'd rather save mine for the beer!!

• 3 weeks later...

I am in Pattaya now, so if anyone is interested, please contact me at 080-638-2881 ......

Will it make my Tits grow?

Will I get Roid Rage?

IF you already have enlargement of your prostate gland, your signs and symptoms can get worse while using AndroGel (including changes in urination)

•Possible increased risk of prostate cancer

•In large doses, AndroGel may lower your sperm count

•Swelling of your ankles, feet, or body, with or without heart failure. This may cause serious problems for people who have heart, kidney, or liver disease

Enlarged or painful male breasts •Having problems breathing while you sleep (sleep apnea)

•Blood clots in the legs. This can include pain, swelling, or redness of your legs

Edited by tourasia

:D

No, this is a MALE hormone.....Try a Female hormone, if bigger tits is your desire....:D

Thanks Mate, I will give it a miss! Dealing in this sort of stuff is a little too far for me and will stick to Calais, local beer and TG talent. I have included some of the side effects that are listed on the official website so you can see that some caution should be taken if using this stuff!

Thanks Mate, I will give it a miss! Dealing in this sort of stuff is a little too far for me and will stick to Calais, local beer and TG talent. I have included some of the side effects that are listed on the official website so you can see that some caution should be taken if using this stuff!

Sure, there are possible side effects but many thousands of men have used AndroGel with good results and have little or No side effects. There are also many side effects and potential risks from Calais and alcohol too. Thanks for your info.

• 1 month later...

I have AndroGel,Testosterone Gel, from the USA pharmacy, if anyone is interested.

• 2 weeks later...

I still have some AndroGel (Testosterone Gel) , brought from the USA pharmacy, if anyone is interested.Thanks, Howard 080-638-2881 .....This is a "Testosterone Gel" that you rub on to your skin and it gets absorbed. In a short time, you will see a increase in muscle and a decrease in Fat. Also, you sex drive wil be ramped up.(like your 18 years old again).

• 2 weeks later...

I still have a few boxes left of the AndroGel, , so if anyone is interested, please contact me at 080-638-2881 ...... or send me a message...

• 2 weeks later...

I will reduce the price to 1000 baht per box . Each box has 30 gel packets inside (1 month supply). I have some AndroGel (Testosterone Gel) , brought from the USA pharmacy(Not a copy or generic), if anyone is interested.Thanks, Howard 080-638-2881 .....This is a "Testosterone Gel" that you rub on to your skin and it gets absorbed though your skin and goes into your bloodstream. In a short time, you will see a increase in muscle and a decrease in Fat. Also, you sex drive wil be ramped up.(like your 18 years old again).

I will reduce the price to 1000 baht per box . Each box has 30 gel packets inside (1 month supply). I have some AndroGel (Testosterone Gel) , brought from the USA pharmacy(Not a copy or generic), if anyone is interested.Thanks, Howard 080-638-2881 .....This is a "Testosterone Gel" that you rub on to your skin and it gets absorbed though your skin and goes into your bloodstream. In a short time, you will see a increase in muscle and a decrease in Fat. Also, you sex drive wil be ramped up.(like your 18 years old again).

how long you in pattaya for

how long you in pattaya for

1-2 months. Not sure.