Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where can I get my balls shaved?

SinX

The Norelco Bodygrood BG2040 or BR2020 works great, too. The shaving end has fine enough teeth that you can use it all over your sack, and up your crack and over your asshole without any risk of nicking or cutting yourself.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get Veet SENSITIVE and do not leave it on for longer than 5 minutes. I used it three days before my December trip and it took all the hair from around my sack and cock without the need for trimming and did not suffer from any reaction to the cream :GoldenSmile1: . I have NEVER encountered so many girls willing to put my balls in their mouth and give me some cracking oral. :09: I felt a lot cleaner and rarely sweated or suffered from any ingrown hairs. :GrinNod1: One thing i would say when you are totally nude down there make sure your TG does not have any stubble as my BF from Windmill had stubble and grinded me into the bed and left me with a bloody rash for five days. :Think1:

I'd take overseas516 advice. Its easier and less likely to mess with your junk. Provided you only leave it on for 5 min tops

If you go white, you will go all night

once you o black you'll never go back

once you do asian, you;ll never do Caucasian

once you do Turk, you'll go beserk!

Get Veet SENSITIVE and do not leave it on for longer than 5 minutes. I used it three days before my December trip and it took all the hair from around my sack and cock without the need for trimming and did not suffer from any reaction to the cream :GoldenSmile1: . I have NEVER encountered so many girls willing to put my balls in their mouth and give me some cracking oral. :09: I felt a lot cleaner and rarely sweated or suffered from any ingrown hairs. :GrinNod1: One thing i would say when you are totally nude down there make sure your TG does not have any stubble as my BF from Windmill had stubble and grinded me into the bed and left me with a bloody rash for five days. :Think1:

He he tryed that one time, left it on for five minutes, and it started to burn as hell, had sore and red balls for two weeks, so remember to try a tiny spot first

Nok Ka Wao

hahha this is funny. I use the Philips Norelco Bodygroom. Works amazing for all body hair you want trimmed / removed.

Slightly OT but has anyone here had botox on their balls? I have and they are now like a smooth egg.

Slightly OT but has anyone here had botox on their balls? I have and they are now like a smooth egg.

Lol, What ??

• 2 weeks later...

It has been said before(big reg)i think.....be bloody careful with the veet,i put a small amount around the old ballsack and nearly burnt my balls off..not kidding.

The cream was not on for very long 5-10 minutes max and then i showered it off.

Resulted in balls that looked like they had been cooked in the sun all day...and they fucking peeled not a good look believe me.

Think i will stick to shaving for the time being.

Felt pain reading your post.. Ouch

I don't want to shave/use cream, don't feel like going completely hairless. But I could use a good trim. Anyone knows where to buy a suitable trimmer in Pattaya (preferably with experience of using)?

I don't want to shave/use cream, don't feel like going completely hairless. But I could use a good trim. Anyone knows where to buy a suitable trimmer in Pattaya (preferably with experience of using)?

In Central Festival you can buy a Braun Lady Shaver (4th floor I think), not really cheap in Thailand but European quality.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

In Central Festival you can buy a Braun Lady Shaver (4th floor I think), not really cheap in Thailand but European quality.

so is that a shaver or a trimmer? Did you try it?

so is that a shaver or a trimmer? Did you try it?

They have several models. I bought one for the missus when we lived in Europe. I can’t remember the price.

their ≠ there ≠ they’re; theirs ≠ there’s; your ≠ you’re; its ≠ it’s; whose ≠ who’s;

bearback ≠ bareback; loose ≠ lose; too ≠ to; wander ≠ wonder; then ≠ than;

men ≠ man; women ≠ woman; know ≠ now ≠ no; quiet ≠ quite; site ≠ sight;

except ≠ accept; of ≠ 've; waist ≠ waste; sure ≠ shore; etc. (et cetera) ≠ ect.

Wow... you really trust someone else with a razor-sharp object near your nads?!

Just put peanut butter on your balls should do the trick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take 1 or 2 DD girls and they will do and suck you like a king...

Sounds like a great business idea, get your balls shaved and a quick lay.

Razor in the shower with plenty of shower gel, works well for me

funny topic ))))) funny advices ))))

i could just trim with the razor... dint try to trim ass ever.... ! lolz.....

Archived