SinX

images.jpg

That should do the trick!

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images.jpg

My favourite trimmer :GoldenSmile1:

Try one of those Chefs Blow Torches! I use on the Christmas turkey and it only scorches the skin a little but certainly effective especially around the neck which does resemble a ball sack. Let us know how you get on :GoldenSmile1:

Try brasilian waxing. Works well and distributes all thoughts at Tai beauties in a second - lol -

There is a barber in Jomtien. He is about 80, a bit shaky and doesn't see too good. He keeps his cut throat razor sharp though. Give him a try.

i thought that be simple answer

get your TG to do it.i always love a smooth pussy and i have shaved more girls that i can rememeber so why not let them repay the favour.

The best way to do it is to get a Thai Girlfriend and than you can have a quick jump after she has finished to try it out

if theres nobody doing it may be an opening for somebody whos handy

• 1 month later...

I was gonna get mine waxed at first, then maybe get it lasered off at a later date.

I know a girl who is quite hairy and has had hers lasered and she is very happy with the result (I haven't seen it myself personally)..

Not trusting anyone with razors near my balls. So also using veet, happy with the results so far. It's easy and painless to use.

It has been said before(big reg)i think.....be bloody careful with the veet,i put a small amount around the old ballsack and nearly burnt my balls off..not kidding.

The cream was not on for very long 5-10 minutes max and then i showered it off.

Resulted in balls that looked like they had been cooked in the sun all day...and they fucking peeled not a good look believe me.

Think i will stick to shaving for the time being.

Haven't had any problems myself. For first usage it's recommended to just apply a little bit of the cream on a small patch of skin to see how you react.

I was gonna get mine waxed at first, then maybe get it lasered off at a later date.

I know a girl who is quite hairy and has had hers lasered and she is very happy with the result (I haven't seen it myself personally)..

Waxing balls sounds scary to me, when you're tearing away the strip of wax you might tear more then just hair off :o

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it!

It has been said before(big reg)i think.....be bloody careful with the veet,i put a small amount around the old ballsack and nearly burnt my balls off..not kidding.

Resulted in balls that looked like they had been cooked in the sun all day...and they fucking peeled not a good look believe me.

You left it on for way too long,.

Veet cream is the best but first you need to trim with a pair of scissors first, then apply the cream leave for up to 5 min then shower off and you should have a good result.

Any hospital can do it. You will need to get a vasectomy though.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

It seems like no one knows where... Hell!.I´ll doi it. Would you like a crew cut , or totally balled?

UGotServed1.gif

"Man...Because he sacrifies his health in order to make money. Then sacrifies money to recuperate his health. And then his so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if hes never going to die, and then dies having never really lived "

• 2 months later...

So noone knows how to find such a service at Pattaya.

I see new job oportunities here....

ladyboys have regular waxing and they knpw the places around town where you can get waxing done, so have a word with a ladyboy.

The only times I sucessfully shave my own balls & ass is when I lie in a bath of warm water, it's usless trying to do it standing up or bent over. Most places I live in dont have a bath so whenever I stay in a hotel room with a bath I nearly almost have a "shave"

• 1 month later...

X CENTRIQUE soi rungland village between gold bank and la cantina 0878147932 ;-)

Dissapointing to see so many of you are joking about the request...

To have your bal's shaved can be a part of the total sexual encounter with a girl.

(... what a sentence... but, you know what i mean...)

So, you can goto an aap op nuat (= soapy massage)and ask for that service, or,

you can talk about it (before you ASK, TALK about it) with any bargirl you encounter.

Depending on their reaction, you should, or could, know if they are taking your question seriously.

I know for sure Thai bargirls think "sokoprok" about these farangs not shaved, or, trimmed at least.

Thai girls like to be shaved themselves, but, have a real fear for the rasor-blades.

As i am goint to Pat's for over 25 years, i have shaved many girls and have been shaved many times.

And EVERY girls did feel happy to get shaved (only by me ??). In fact, when you see a shaved pussy these days,

chances are big that i was involved in the past. Maybe not by me, but, by inheritance, if you understand.

Inheritance from speaking mout to mouth. They know they look younger when shaved.

They know how dirty they look with a wild bush of hair overthere.

They know about the lac of hygienic when a farang has hair "to mut" on these places where he should wash every day.

Be assured, bargirls like to have clean, non-stinking, customers.

Hairy balls dont look clean, they look as stinking i-don't-know-what, exposing a farrang that doesn't think about hygienic to much.

Just ask the ladys if you don't believe it.

Be assured, bargirls like to have clean, non-stinking, customers.

Hairy balls dont look clean, they look as stinking i-don't-know-what, exposing a farrang that doesn't think about hygienic to much.

Just ask the ladys if you don't believe it.

actually i trim and lots of ladys ask whyy i do cause they like normal hair?

do yourself a favour, save yourself the embarrassment and money and buy some veet cream and do it yourself, honestly it works great. i never thought cream would work but i tried it a year ago and havent looked back. i use it all the time now. its brilliant. trust me.

+1 on the veet cream works great.

Dont be so fucking ridiculous to the OP and you asked same question on another forum some time ago.

Hope the poor maid you ask slices off your knackers with a switchblade.

Go to CentralFestival 4th floor.. there is a wax place there... they will do any kind of wax.. they even have a price list in the window :) think a full brazilian wax is 800 if my memory serves me... :)

Haha, I didn't really dare to respond, but I share your experience + I was impotent for at least 4 days.

• 6 months later...

Jade house has a inhouse beauty saloon, i know they have some regulars who come only for ass and ball shaving :-)

Nok Ka Wao

Get a mirror on the floor and squad above it,you now can see the hard to reach spots.

Archived