IGNORED

Help with translation

EddieHorus

You guys are always so helpful with your translations, I tried using various websites to translate this but I keep getting nonsense about crazy cold weather?

เป็นบ้าอะไรอีก หนาวก็หนาว หาเรื่องดีจริง

Thanks

This is not easy, certainly to do with the cold weather.

I would guess that it means something like..

Could it get any crazier? Very very cold, it's a real pain in the arse

Hopefully somebody else can give you a more certain answer.

Where did you see it?

Chasing girls can be expensive

But it's more expensive if you catch one

just a quick transliteration, if you can't read Thai

Bpen bah arai eek, naow gaw naow, hah reu-ung dee jing

I got this......

What is it terribly cold winter carping really good.

And by using this translator...

http://www.stars21.com/translator/thai_to_english.html

Carping possibly talking about fishing?

Hope it helped,

P.s

Also remember Thai's may put words in different parts of a sentence in their language, so the person may of written it as if they were trying to speak english.........and in fear confussing you even more, i'll shut up and wish you luck.

Peace.

:Number1a:

Edited by MR REEMAN

I got this......

What is it terribly cold winter carping really good.

And by using this translator...

http://www.stars21.com/translator/thai_to_english.html

Carping possibly talking about fishing?

Hope it helped,

P.s

Also remember Thai's may put words in different parts of a sentence in their language, so the person may of written it as if they were trying to speak english.........and in fear confussing you even more, i'll shut up and wish you luck.

Peace.

:Number1a:

I think that carping is a strange translation of หาเรื่อง ( Hah reu-ung) which usually means look for trouble/problem or take issue with. Nothing to do with fishing but where you may say that someone keeps carping on about something.

Winter is ru doo naow and so I don't think is part of the sentence, just reference to it being freezing cold or maybe getting even colder. Not sure though.

Could any1 tell me what does "bpai kai kai" means exacty? I used it few time to tell a girl to go away but I cannot find the correspoing word for "kai" (the letter "a" is like the one in Above)

Man is the only animal that can establish a friendly relationship with his victims

Could any1 tell me what does "bpai kai kai" means exacty? I used it few time to tell a girl to go away but I cannot find the correspoing word for "kai" (the letter "a" is like the one in Above)

I think that you mean bpai klai klai , which means 'go far away'. Klai should be said said with a mid tone as when said with a falling tone it means 'near'

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

You guys are always so helpful with your translations, I tried using various websites to translate this but I keep getting nonsense about crazy cold weather?

Thanks

I'd say that it's an exclamation to somebody meaning "what are you mad about now? If it's cold it's cold. You are good at looking for problems" Would need to see more of what preceded it for context though to be sure.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Thanks for the help guys, I think Winston's translation best fits. I sent someone a sarcastic message and that was the reply, guess they didn't get the sarcasm lol.

thanks for the help. I was able to find the exact word trought ur help:

glai.jpg

Man is the only animal that can establish a friendly relationship with his victims

thanks for the help. I was able to find the exact word trought ur help:

There is no difference for them between "glai" and "kai"? I mean, there's a missing "L", and why ก่ should be pronunced G and not K"?

the ก is like cross between a G and K in writing karaoke thai, up to you which you use.

the missing L was probably a typing, mind you, often it's hardly noticeable when talking

Edited by herds