IGNORED

How is Delta airlines?

Mr.DreamTransport

I have my long leg of my trip from Atlanta to Korea on a 777 with Delta,and the same from Tokyo to Atlanta on return, economy class of course. Just wondering if anyone has flown on the 777's or with Delta, and how their experience was.

tight fit. the seats are very uncomfortable on delta flights. especially that first part to inchen airport in s. korea. stewardess leave MUCH to be desired.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Unless there has been a recent change you will fly on a Korean Air 777 and they are comfortable. Are you sure there isn't a change of planes on the West Coast before you go on to Seoul?

I think you'll find the 777 is a better option than a 747 for both seating and entertainment systems but the flight attendants will be providing same old poor service. Delta like most if not all US airlines doesn't seem to assign the A team to international flights. It seems to go just by seniority with emphasis on senior.

Maybe you will really luck out and it be a code share flight with service actually provided by others.

Unless there has been a recent change you will fly on a Korean Air 777 and they are comfortable. Are you sure there isn't a change of planes on the West Coast before you go on to Seoul?

I'm flying straight east coast as far as I know. Palm Beach to Atlanta, Atlanta to Korea, Korea to BKK. 777's for the last 2 flights.

• 3 weeks later...
I'm flying straight east coast as far as I know. Palm Beach to Atlanta, Atlanta to Korea, Korea to BKK. 777's for the last 2 flights.

Is the trip from Palm Beach to Pattaya under 24 hours?

Is the trip from Palm Beach to Pattaya under 24 hours?

I've taken the flight, 24 hours over, 26 hours back. (Longer layovers in Atlanta on return)

Korea Air usually handles the Atlanta to Korea.

Korea Air offers better food and friendlier service than Delta.

I flew united 777 from tokyo to SFO and back in march. seems the boeing 777 is the old dc-10 with 2 engines and a lot more seats. very cramped and uncomfortable. tv screens in back of seats which is a bummer if the person in front of you reclines his seat all the way down.,

• 2 weeks later...

Having SEVERAL different airlines to LOS, if you're anywhere near the US east coast you should pay the extra $$$ for the TG JFK-BKK non-stop flight. It's worth EVERY penny. Better service, arrive in BKK around 430pm, and you're private TV screen in front of you.

The Korean Air 777s are very comfortable. You won't find a more comfortable airplane in the sky unless you are flying First Class and then it doesn't matter the airline or the airplane.

Flying from South Florida, mia-Atl,Seoul-Bkk many times. Usually better fare than UAL or AA, and Korean Air crew is tops. Happy souls they are.RE: TG non-stop from NYC or LA.It leave mid-day, making a connection from almost anywhere to JFK an overnight affair. I'd love to go MIA or FLL to JFK and make flight to BKK, but cannot do with connections.

Flying to BKK from S FL is a EASY!!

Take the early JetBlue, NS flight, to JFK---Take the Terminal Train to the next International terminal--And check-in for the TG NS flight.

MUCH, MUCH better than MIA-ATL-Seoul-BKK which is a 24-26 hr total trip--assuming no delays, missed flights, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

I flew Delta last year from ATL to BKK via ICH (and back). No problems. The return flight was actually a Korean Air jet and crew. I highly recommend Korean Air, as the crew is easier on the eyes (little spinners in tight teal dresses) and the food was better. Korean Air, also gave each passenger a little "gift bag" with stuff like a blindfold thing for sleeping and a pair of socks (yes, teal socks???).

Have a great trip, Strike

à¸à¹‰à¸™à¸›à¸­à¸”ยอดขุนพล <center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/14.jpg&text=LA%20VIDA%20LOCA&untilColor=0&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=8&day=28&hour=23&minute=45&second=0&x=30&y=72" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

I think you'll find the 777 is a better option than a 747 for both seating and entertainment systems but the flight attendants will be providing same old poor service. Delta like most if not all US airlines doesn't seem to assign the A team to international flights. It seems to go just by seniority with emphasis on senior.

Maybe you will really luck out and it be a code share flight with service actually provided by others.

Yes Agree, Boeing seems to have such small seats in the new 7XX series, unlike the older 747 units. American based carriers are on the seniority system, I have talked to a number of the younger stews and they complain about this system also. So you get the tired and poor attitude individuals on these flights and it really sucks. I take China Airlines from SFO to BKK, stew crew is always vibrant and FIT.