Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya Marriott Fitness Club

G Baht

Has anyone worked out at the Marriott's Fitness Club? The Marriott web page does not tell you a whole lot..."cardiovascular equipment and free weights." How much does it cost to use the fitness club if you are not a guest at the hotel? Is there a sauna/steamroom in the fitness club or are they part of the hotel's spa?

I've stayed at that hotel, so use of the fitness club was included. Unlike many hotel Gyms in Thailand the one at that Marriott is fully equipped. Plenty of free weights to include dumbbells that go well into the triple digits, benches etc. The also have machines and a lot of cardio equipment.

Not sure about the sauna or the price if you are not a guest.

Happy to be there.

I stayed there in Nov. 2009, and it was being renovated while I was there (just had some stationary bikes, etc. available). Based upon the fact that they were doing some clean-up/updating about 15 mos ago, I would assume it is decent.

Sorry, but I have no idea on non-guest pricing.

I emailed some questions to the hotel before my trip, and they responded fairly promptly, so you might want to shoot them an email.

As I have stated in other posts, I loved the hotel, the personnel, the location, etc.

thanks for the info...I will email the hotel and see what they say

Here's what the hotel told me: the Fitness Center has steamroom and sauna, dumbbells and weight machines. They also have a treadmill, stationary bike, and a stair stepper. The Fitness Center use is free for all hotel guests.