IGNORED

Budget/Recommendations

Essexlad79

Hi All,

Quick question for all you experienced mongers out there and welcome your advice. For three weeks from mid February to early March excluding accomodation how much do I need to budget to have plenty of fun. I'm not expecting DD cost every day but want to have a bloody good time as I'm a Newbie.

Also if you could give me pointers on BF ST & LT. Get the impression you pay BF after selecting girl and pay girl in morning etc? Sorry first timer so need help. Look forward to all your tips about best places/ girls etc.

Hi All,

Quick question for all you experienced mongers out there and welcome your advice. For three weeks from mid February to early March excluding accomodation how much do I need to budget to have plenty of fun. I'm not expecting DD cost every day but want to have a bloody good time as I'm a Newbie.

Also if you could give me pointers on BF ST & LT. Get the impression you pay BF after selecting girl and pay girl in morning etc? Sorry first timer so need help. Look forward to all your tips about best places/ girls etc.

Firstly you posted this in the wrong section mate. You would get much more responses in the 'barstool banter' section.

Theres no limit on the amount of money you can spend having fun in LOS. It depends on many things; how much you drink, how many women you want a day, what you wanna eat etc. Personally id try to take at least £100 a day. I usually spend £250 a day, but i go overboard :). Any other questions feel free to ask.

It all really depends on what you want to do. If you go to gogos every night and drink a lot and buy a lot of Ladydrinks then your looking at £200+.

As the above post says, £100 is a average budget, you wouldn't want to go lower than £80 a day.

depends what your after.

If its gogo's every night on WS with a few LD's and a LT then expect 5000 - 6000 baht a day.

If your happy with beer bars, then 3000baht a day if your careful.

BF gogo bars = 600baht and ladies vary LT 2000 - 3000baht depending on girl, her looks, the bar etc.

Farang = Walking ATM. TG's push the right buttons and money comes out. PIN = BBBJ

Firstly you posted this in the wrong section mate. You would get much more responses in the 'barstool banter' section.

Theres no limit on the amount of money you can spend having fun in LOS. It depends on many things; how much you drink, how many women you want a day, what you wanna eat etc. Personally id try to take at least £100 a day. I usually spend £250 a day, but i go overboard :). Any other questions feel free to ask.

Thanks to all. Just getting used to this forum, but its fab appreciate all the advice and tips.

I'd say I average around 5000 baht a day not including accomadation. Bear in mind that is an average though. You can easily spend twice that with out thinking about it and I probably did on my cherry trip. Last place you want to feel too constrained by cash budget is Pattaya, specially on trip #1 believe me.

For instance , spot a Gogo dancer you just have to have, Barfine can be anything from 500 to 1000, call it 750, she agrees to 2000 LT, you've bought her a couple of lady drinks, 1 for the mamasan, had a few yourself and leave a tip for the service girl. Your drinks bin will be best part of 1000, (possibly more if they spot its your first trip and put the LD pressure on) plus 750 BF plus the 2000 LT and thats nearly 4000 spent in one gogo in 1 hour. Add taxi to your room, food on the way, whatever you spent between waking up and hitting the gogo at 9pm and that 5000 daily budget is blown away.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

I'd say I average around 5000 baht a day not including accomadation. Bear in mind that is an average though. You can easily spend twice that with out thinking about it and I probably did on my cherry trip. Last place you want to feel too constrained by cash budget is Pattaya, specially on trip #1 believe me.

For instance , spot a Gogo dancer you just have to have, Barfine can be anything from 500 to 1000, call it 750, she agrees to 2000 LT, you've bought her a couple of lady drinks, 1 for the mamasan, had a few yourself and leave a tip for the service girl. Your drinks bin will be best part of 1000, (possibly more if they spot its your first trip and put the LD pressure on) plus 750 BF plus the 2000 LT and thats nearly 4000 spent in one gogo in 1 hour. Add taxi to your room, food on the way, whatever you spent between waking up and hitting the gogo at 9pm and that 5000 daily budget is blown away.

Thanks Pepe appreciate the heads up! Any particular places/ girls that you could recommend. Have already booked an overnighter from Devil's Den for first night. I know they are not cheap but going on what you have just said above and general consensus its not too far off the mark and you wont get a starfish! Wow I'm learning the lingo already.

Thanks Pepe appreciate the heads up! Any particular places/ girls that you could recommend. Have already booked an overnighter from Devil's Den for first night. I know they are not cheap but going on what you have just said above and general consensus its not too far off the mark and you wont get a starfish! Wow I'm learning the lingo already.

I haven't been for a year and things change there rapidly. Here is a very thorough thread giving a run down of current gogos Mission a gogo. It's a long one but the op is about to list his top 20.

I guess it depends on what you like. I tend to spend most of my time in beer bars and soi 7/8 with occasional forays to the 6 and Walking Street. We are all different and you might think my favourite bar sucks and have great fun in a place I don't enjoy. For this trip if I was you I'd try and get a taste of everywhere and everything. Beer bars can be great value and great fun. They are everywhere so try them out. You never know where you'll fine a great little cutie. Devils Den is a good start, jump in the deep end why don't you lol. Soi 6 is a must. Walk down there about 3 or 4pm one day. Check out soi 7 and 8. I like 'Best Bar' (soi 8) there. Don't feel forced to stay anywhere your not being looked after or having fun, conversely don't feel forced to stay just because some ugly old thing has attached herself and is being nice lol. Just politely say goodbye.

The Soi LK Metro area is good (around devils den). Oasis used to be my fave gogo there but apparently Champagne is getting good reviews lately. There is a coyote bar called Papagayo I enjoyed as well. Lots of people rate Club Blu but personally it's not my thing.

Walking Street of course but that place will blow any budget the quickest. I would recommend Angelwitch for most artistic shows and X Zone for dirtiest. Shark in soi Diamond is a fairly friendly place I find. I'm not a fan of the 'high end' gogos but if you are abraxus's report I mentioned before will help you out.

If you are running low on funds the beach road will throw up some bargains.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......