IGNORED

BOXING-AMIR KHAN V WILLIE LIMOND

Tez

Excellent fight...had a bit of everything...a knock-down each with Amir coming out the stronger in the end and breaking the guys jaw..

Dean

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

Guest Qwert06
Excellent fight...had a bit of everything...a knock-down each with Amir coming out the stronger in the end and breaking the guys jaw..

Dean

iKnow wullie fairly well and i suspect mulphy may too. We thought he would get murdered but if you say he did what he did it gives me goose pimples.

Limond done well,it was a great fight.Shame it got stopped.

I think Khan will turn out to be a great English boxing legend.

Cracking fight, had it all, both Khan & Limond were brilliant. Just watched the end of Gatti at the hands of Alfonso Gomez.

yes i know wullie limond pretty well , hes from gartharmlock in the east of the city , near were i am from.

i went to watch him box against alex arthur , which was a good fight but arthur was just that little better.

wullie is a very honest hard working fighter , but just not good enough to go beyond a british championship belt while arthur is a future world champ in the making.

amir khan , has had just about everyone of his fights in scotland , usually on my old pal scot harrisons undercards , so much so that i believed him to be of scottish asian decent.

in my opinion khan has usually hand picked his opponents up to now , so limond would have been his first real test and i see khan as a future world champ too.

Guest Qwert06
yes i know wullie limond pretty well , hes from gartharmlock in the east of the city , near were i am from.

i went to watch him box against alex arthur , which was a good fight but arthur was just that little better.

wullie is a very honest hard working fighter , but just not good enough to go beyond a british championship belt while arthur is a future world champ in the making.

amir khan , has had just about everyone of his fights in scotland , usually on my old pal scot harrisons undercards , so much so that i believed him to be of scottish asian decent.

in my opinion khan has usually hand picked his opponents up to now , so limond would have been his first real test and i see khan as a future world champ too.

Lives up Duke st now and pops in the Ally bar now and again. Gets a bit of stick about being a jagsman. Sounds as if the boy done well. fair play to him. I hate Khan but you are rite about his future.

• 3 weeks later...

My view is that Amir Khan is a very limited boxer. I think that when he gets hit a few times by a boxer who can actually punch then his bubble will be burst.