Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hotels In Pattaya

Essexlad79

Hi All,

This is my first time posting so please bear with me as have started reading on here and there is so much information to digest. I'm hoping to go to Pattaya mid February till mid March 2011 (27 nights in all). Its my first time visiting and would like recommendations of reasonable places to stay. Should I book somewhere for the whole 27 nights or much shorter time then extend my stay? Also I would like to be close to all the attractions and stay somewhere where I can bring back girls with no issues.

Any help much appreciated from those more experienced.

much cheaper to book somewhere for a month but depends on your budget and requirements .. wifi/swimming pool/room safe/quiet at night/central location/balcony etc .. the more you decide is essential the more you will have to budget, if budget is your main criteria then actually thats easier book a guest house for a month in the lk metro/bukhao area.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

much cheaper to book somewhere for a month but depends on your budget and requirements .. wifi/swimming pool/room safe/quiet at night/central location/balcony etc .. the more you decide is essential the more you will have to budget, if budget is your main criteria then actually thats easier book a guest house for a month in the lk metro/bukhao area.

Thanks Praf974. Have you any knowledge of the Pattaya Bay Resort hotel that is recommended on here at all?

never stayed there .. but plenty of good reports.. you need to book there early i think!

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Thanks again. Praf. Also curious about which bars/ gogo clubs massage parlours offer the best services and keenest prices to punters? I read loads of reviews on here and some places like Devil's Den look worth a visit. Lastly are checked for stds's regularly?

Thanks again. Praf. Also curious about which bars/ gogo clubs massage parlours offer the best services and keenest prices to punters? I read loads of reviews on here and some places like Devil's Den look worth a visit. Lastly are checked for stds's regularly?

From what i have experienced, The Devils Den seems to be one of the most proffesionally run places in Pattaya. Im pretty sure the girls are checked very frequently for STDs.