IGNORED

Braces

firemedicrrr

been thinking of a thai girl i know and she really needs some braces, anyone know a good place and the approximate cost?

28278.png

been thinking of a thai girl i know and she really needs some braces, anyone know a good place and the approximate cost?

I have been told that it is about 10K up-front then 2000B a month. I don't know how long that was over though.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

how old is the girl - haven`t heard of too many success stories of older girls getting braces - if she is a working girl she may be on a winner if she can take her teeth out :Clap8:

all daddy wanted was a blowjob

how old is the girl - haven`t heard of too many success stories of older girls getting braces - if she is a working girl she may be on a winner if she can take her teeth out :P

Age is no problem.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I have been quoted 35,000 for just the upper. Lower & upper 45,000. I thought those were good prices for Bangkok.

I have been quoted 35,000 for just the upper. Lower & upper 45,000. I thought those were good prices for Bangkok.

wow, that looks pretty expensive to me though, i thought it'd be like 8k baht or so :/

wow, that looks pretty expensive to me though, i thought it'd be like 8k baht or so :/

In Australia you would be looking at between about 200,000 to 250,000 Baht for lower and upper so 45K is cheap.

When I was there last, there was this girl who I had Lt the next night she had plastic braces that glowed in the dark, I could think of better things to put in her mouth but as they say up to you :NoA2M:

I just financed 60.000 bath braces of a TG, I've heard numbers from 35.000 up.

I come........and go.

• 1 year later...

Find the place with the lowest upfront cost, say 6000-10000. Then go to a different place for the monthly fittings. Their goal is to get 40,000 out of you, either all at once, or through inflated monthly charges. If you go to a different clinic, even a real posh one with all the mod cons, you'll be looking at 500/month instead of 2000.