IGNORED

Where can rent bicycle

ova

Is there any places who rent bicycle in Pattaya? I like cycling and think I would do it also in Pattaya. I know there is very hot and traffic is chaotic. In the night is not so hot and I know I have there sleepless nights and then I'd like to go cycling around. Also traffic in the night is easier.

I have driving with scooter little bit in Pattaya and I didn't like it. You must have eyes everywhere and even that is not enough. When you are driving and obey the traffic rules Thais not do it. They can drive wrong direction and you aren't used to it.

Also can buy if it's cheap which can leave there when going back home.

• 8 years later...

I was searching in this forum about this topic and found this thread, unfortunately without any answer. 

Does anyone know where I can rent a bicycle in Pattaya? 

Post in this topic mentions Venture Bike in Jomtien.

Once you have a bike, here's a topic on where to ride.

I know  it is not pattaya but there is a great bike trail going around Suvarnabhumi airport.  Not sure if you can rent there but that is a place I would love to bike around.

This is the facebook page of Venture Bike Hire in Jomtien: Facebook - Venture Bike Hire

It got only positive reviews on tripadvisor: Tripadvisor Reviews - Venture Bike Hire .

I haven't tried it myself yet but intend to rent a bike there for one or two days on my upcoming vacation in October.

My plan is to make a tour to Mabrachan lake with a stop at one or two Darkside bars. 

Edited by helgi

Do you guys think it's safe to ride a bicycle in Pattaya? I mean this because even with a bike I would be scared speacially at night, and a bicycle it's probably even more, probably in a quiter place would be nice, I have seen videos from bangkok112? I think it is, riding in Viantiene since it's quite a more relaxed pace