IGNORED

jomtien boath house

zulthomas

anybody tried the jomtien boats house, it is almost

on the beach, but could then be noisy??

didnt try out the accommododation but i did try the restaurant a year ago, they deep fried the spare ribs! so i didnt go back there anymore, even a steak from my friend they deep fried so if you like food like that you can go there :)

the location is near the sea for sure but near some quiet soi

didnt try out the accommododation but i did try the restaurant a year ago, they deep fried the spare ribs! so i didnt go back there anymore, even a steak from my friend they deep fried so if you like food like that you can go there :)

the location is near the sea for sure but near some quiet soi

hei mokum, what about night action, anything interesting to be found

in walking distance of boathouse?

I checked out the place last November...I want to say about 1500bht a night...but it could of been more.

The restaurant was nice...it is right on the beach..you walk out the front door and 20 meters away is the beach.

Check out tripadvisor.com..give good info on the place...

As far as clubs...I think it would be a good place. I stay at the condominiums in the area and go by the jomtien boathouse and never too noisy...there are a good amount of beer bars in the area...a bit (just a bit) less loud than Pattaya. There is one go-go (if that is your thing) about 400 metes away...not really recommended though.

Only one way to find out...they do have rooms with a direct view of the ocean...

Kup,

:GoldenSmile1:

d69

Same owner as Residence Garden.

thanks Dave, can you tell which of the sois have the better bars?

thanks Dave, can you tell which of the sois have the better bars?

From my excursions riding my moped around..it was soi 5 and Soi 6 (jomtine 5 and 6, of course).

You know the saying..."you make the place rock"...if you see what you like, make it happen!

Across from Shenanagins restaurant there is a great bar with a live band...probably the best band for Jomtien...about 90 bht a beer

and that is not bad for a live band. I do not know the name, but it is the only one with live music.

usually stay in the Viewtally condominiums and I think there is much talent in the Jomtien area.

So many follow the herd to Walking Street, which is good, but there are other grounds. The one go-go bar (Were #1 A go-go), save your money...that and the girls just want ST (unless that is your thing). One lady drink cost me 175 bht...so I was out the door on that move.

FYI, I will be in Jomtien on about 21 Feb., if you are in town...give me a PM if you like...

d69

i used to stay in boathouse for a few trips. well run as you'd expect from Ib. No surprises. Anything needing repaired will be seen to. etc. rooms facing beach have balcony but can get red hot out there. what else to know?

From my excursions riding my moped around..it was soi 5 and soi 6 (jomtine 5 and 6, of course).

You know the saying..."you make the place rock"...if you see what you like, make it happen!

Across from Shenanagins restaurant there is a great bar with a live band...probably the best band for Jomtien...about 90 bht a beer

and that is not bad for a live band. I do not know the name, but it is the only one with live music.

usually stay in the Viewtally condominiums and I think there is much talent in the Jomtien area.

So many follow the herd to Walking street, which is good, but there are other grounds. The one go-go bar (Were #1 A go-go), save your money...that and the girls just want ST (unless that is your thing). One lady drink cost me 175 bht...so I was out the door on that move.

FYI, I will be in Jomtien on about 21 Feb., if you are in town...give me a PM if you like...

d69

thank you Dave, nice of you. I will be arriving the 8.febr. and stay to the end of month.

I have yet to decide where to stay: at the boat hotel or in a condo. I like company but I

hate noise, that is the problem!!

I've stayed many times at the Boathouse and highly recommend it for those who like to have a bit of peace and quiet. The rooms on the front with beach view are well kept (rate is roughly 1300 Baht), and don't suffer too much fromt he traffic out front....unless the ladyboys decide to have a party on the beach and have their pickup trucks with huge speakers providing the music. That has happened to me on 2 occasions, but it doesn't seem to go on for too long.

Good food in the restaurant and a good wine selection as well, but wine seems to be expensive in Los. As far as bars close by, there's plenty on Soi Whitehouse which is down a couple of blocks from Boathouse. There's also good bars on Soi 7, and if you carry on down Soi 7 to the end, you'll see a complex of bars across the street...one of them is Aussie Bar. Good live band there.

Like I said, I highly recommend a stay there. Especially if you like the beach scene during the day it's a great place to chill out.

CM

I might be ancient, but my dick still rises in the east.......the Far East that is!!!!