IGNORED

Bookshop

bannerman

Just letting you guys know -

Jeremy here from the Big Banner Company ,

i,m not sure how many of you know but i used to have a guesthouse / bookshop in Soi Chaiyapoon which is now called Canterbury Tales -

being an avid reader myself with a stock of thousands of books i have recently opened a New and Used English paperback exchange in Soi Diana - next door to Megabreak .

its simply called -Soi Diana Bookshop .

we have a good selection of used books at around 150-180 baht with a 50% credit after you,ve read it !

to kick start my selection of titles offered , i have signed a contract with Bookazine to supply New books and English language newspapers / magazines .

i recently took delivery of around 500 of the newest titles .. fiction and non fiction which are sold at around 350baht each

i hope to start selling daily newspapers and magazines within a month -

this is a great way to buy your new books from your favourite authors and be guaranteed a 50% credit after you,ve read on another title .. one of my favourite authors is John Grisham who has a new book out called the Innocent Man -- ( i dont want to pay the 350baht to break the seal and read it so i,m waiting for someone to buy it new from me and hopefully return it so i can read it second hand !!! ( Hey , dont judge , times are hard =D )

business hours are 10 till 7pm everyday except Fridays ..

i am also looking to buy any of your good condition paperbacks - paying around 50 baht each

i have organised the titles in first letter of author surname ie all the grishams , gills, gregorys are together which makes it easy to find your favourite author ..

the only brief i have given the staff is to make sure its kept as clean as possible with an open fronted shop !

thanks for reading

Jeremy

Edited by bannerman