Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

British woman raped in Phuket

MONOCHROMEMAN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1346760/Send-cash-rape-Thai-sex-attackers-mother-British-woman.html

All the usual mistakes are here: drink [i'd guess drugs as well], overstaying visa, time share scam.

The comments at the end of the article are interesting in that they describe a Thailand I don't know. For example, one guy, Dagg, talking about Western women in Thailand says:

Many of those that choose to stay are young western girls enjoying the party lifestyle (whilst happily drinking the free alcohol the bar gives them!) and who stick out in areas full of thai girls looking for foreign men. These girls are often dragged into prostitution themselves to make a little extra money or are mistaken for prostitutes simply for working in one of these bars. European men in particular have a reputation for treating the women badly assuming every girl they see is a prostitute who is their for their amusment.

This sounds wrong to me. Are there Western women working as whores in Thailand? Do European men have a reputation for treating them badly. Sounds bollocks to me.

Also, am I the only one who thought she might have cried rape to get a passage home?

I don't believe it...

Don't know why, but it just doesn't add up to me. Have you ever seen Thai guys chumming with farang?

I don't believe it...

Don't know why, but it just doesn't add up to me. Have you ever seen Thai guys chumming with farang?

I thought that as well. Normally you don't see it. I can just about imagine it if she was staying in budget Thai accommodation. That said, I stayed in 50b hostels used by Thais and Europeans alike and there was no chumming up whatsoever.

Sounds like someone ran out of money and wanted to get back home. A bit of a digression here but if it was a pack of ladyboys a** raping an English lad of 23 would the British consulate help him too?

Edited by big shooter

I seem to remember a thread about "would you shag a drunk bar girl"

What the f*ck is wrong with you, women, of any race, should be treated as females.

Our own girls as well. Just get her home, she probably f*cked up but lets not push chivalry into the ditch of bitterness at western women who have f*cked us up in a past life.

Otherwise we lose the very thing that makes us attractive to Asian women, Western ideals.

You all know that there are heaps of western guys getting taken for a row over sick buffalos, etc. so step aside and let one of our own have her day.

F*ck it, I've no prejudice against that age old women's weapon of choice, their femininity.

Take Care, regardless.

I still love them

"Remember, you've never lost the girl, only your turn"

Thailand has got to be one of the safest places for woman to visit in the world

There is more than one thing that doesn't add up here.

And whoever writes that dribble in the newspaper,obviously has never set foot in Thailand.

I seem to remember a thread about "would you shag a drunk bar girl"

What the f*ck is wrong with you, women, of any race, should be treated as females.

Our own girls as well. Just get her home, she probably f*cked up but lets not push chivalry into the ditch of bitterness at western women who have f*cked us up in a past life.

Otherwise we lose the very thing that makes us attractive to Asian women, Western ideals.

You all know that there are heaps of western guys getting taken for a row over sick buffalos, etc. so step aside and let one of our own have her day.

F*ck it, I've no prejudice against that age old women's weapon of choice, their femininity.

Take Care, regardless.

I still love them

Hehe. Good one!

Ok Its the Daily Fail for a start. A Rag of such journalistic quality that wiping your bum with it would be a waste of shit. There are a few things here that just stand out as this story being complete bollocks. Firstly No names... No name of the hotel. No statement from a police officer or a name of the officer. Shit her mother hasn't got a name. How hard would it be for the police to track down Swedish tourists that obviously travelled together in Phuket?? Getting the picture???

I think we can put this article in the same league as bennybob and mary-jane were abducted by aliens. True Story you read it in the dailymail.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok Its the Daily Fail for a start. A Rag of such journalistic quality that wiping your bum with it would be a waste of shit. There are a few things here that just stand out as this story being complete bollocks. Firstly No names... No name of the hotel. No statement from a police officer or a name of the officer. Shit her mother hasn't got a name. How hard would it be for the police to track down Swedish tourists that obviously travelled together in Phuket?? Getting the picture???

I think we can put this article in the same league as bennybob and mary-jane were abducted by aliens. True Story you read it in the dailymail.

Daily Mail - How could they do that to a tree

Daily Mail headline generator

Edited by OleKingCole

But...what do I know?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

- Voltaire