Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Great Hotel but under the radar

Darksilk

Citinloft was the first hotel I stayed in during my first trip to Pattaya Jan 2010.

It is a very good hotel but doesnt get much mention on this forum. All the rooms are

very large and clean, the staff is friendly and the GM will go out of his way to make your

stay as pleasant as possible(including personally driving me to the open market). Everything

is modern including bedside controls for lights and AC. The prices are very good, the superior king

(which is 42sq) is currently going for $35 per night on agoda and this is high season. The only drawback

is this hotel while centrally located is not on a main strip, yet it is close to everything. It takes 10mins

to walk to walk to either beach road or Soi 6. I will include some pictures I took personally.

complete vacay 002.jpg

complete vacay 003.jpg

complete vacay 005.jpg

complete vacay 006.jpg

complete vacay 007.jpg

complete vacay 008.jpg

complete vacay 009.jpg

complete vacay 010.jpg

complete vacay 011.jpg

complete vacay 013.jpg

complete vacay 015.jpg

complete vacay 016.jpg

complete vacay 017.jpg

Edited by whitespider

Do unto others then run like a mother

looks good, I like the ceiling fans which seem to be a rarity in hotels now. Where is it????

I can have this at home............................or this in LOS, thats why I go

post-25755-0-87905900-1355607024.jpg                   post-25755-0-06858900-1359758265.jpg

hotel looks fine but that would have been clear with halve the number of pictures and some resizing would be nice :P .

The rate is 1519 during the low season, with no monthly. The lack of in room wi fi along with the rate does not make this place especially attractive.

The rate is 1519 during the low season, with no monthly. The lack of in room wi fi along with the rate does not make this place especially attractive.

Sexyfarangman I think you are confusing this hotel with another one because

#1 the rate for their standard king I got for next month which is still peak season

is 1273. It was lower just 2 days ago but it seems all the hotels on Agora got a price

bump in the last 2 days, i'm sure it will drop again within a week.

#2 Their is wifi in the rooms, I didnt have a problem get one with my laptop last year, and

the hotel advertises internet connection, on top of that their are computers in the lobby the

guest can use free of charge.

There have been reviews of Citin Loft which is just north of Pattaya Klang in this section as it compares to August Suites and the LK properties in terms of size and amenities. Downside is location which is about 5 minute walk from Pattaya Klang at the top end of Soi Bukhaow. I stayed there as well as August Suites, LK Royal Suites and LK Renaissance and find it good value compared to the pricing for the others, especially in the off season. They have a decent breakfast as well and only negative outside lcoation was small pool by the reception entrance which is covered. They do have wifi in the rooms and I found the signal strong and not a problem as you can see the routers on the ceiling on each floor. Also could have more than one computer or phone using unlike LK Royal Suites which requires you to buy computer time.

If you know your way around it is a good option. There are also a number of long term condo/hotel type places a little bit further north in that area but they would only be of interest if you had transportation as they start getting too far for an easy stroll without getting too sweaty. I will consider them again in the future. I have not stayed at Citin Garden which is on Pattaya Tai near Sukhimvit Road as that is not convenient to the places I visit.

Common sense is not very common.

Sexyfarangman I think you are confusing this Hotel with another one because

#1 the rate for their standard king I got for next month which is still peak season

is 1273. It was lower just 2 days ago but it seems all the hotels on Agora got a price

#2 Their is wifi in the rooms, I didnt have a problem get one with my laptop last year, and

the hotel advertises internet connection, on top of that their are computers in the lobby the

The website is http://www.citinloftpattaya.com/offers.php. It lists a superior room from 1250, but when you type in your dates for the low season (May and June)you get 1519. If you used Agora, this could explain the lower price. The Citin Loft website only lists wi fi in the lobby, though this could be in error.

• 2 months later...

Guest friendly or not ?

What is the policy when u come back with 2 lady a day because not far Soi 6 and not sleep too much ?

Looks nice, thanks for the heads-up.

Retired

• 2 weeks later...

I second the question regarding joiner fees, girl-friendlyness and overall vibe when it comes to mongering - never feels too comfortable being the only mongerer in a family venue... ;)

it's girl friendly and there are no joiner fee even with multiple girls. I saw like 1 family there

but for the most paet single guys. It seemed to be a favorite hotel of German visitors.

There's some really nice decent priced hotels further back after 2nd rd.. but when I stopped there, on one at 3rd road... it felt as though I was too far away, didn't feel right..and I missed the location I was at previously next to the beach

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

Citinloft was the first hotel I stayed in during my first trip to Pattaya Jan 2010.

It is a very good hotel but doesnt get much mention on this forum. All the rooms are

very large and clean, the staff is friendly and the GM will go out of his way to make your

stay as pleasant as possible(including personally driving me to the open market). Everything

is modern including bedside controls for lights and AC. The prices are very good, the superior king

(which is 42sq) is currently going for $35 per night on agoda and this is high season. The only drawback

is this hotel while centrally located is not on a main strip, yet it is close to everything. It takes 10mins

to walk to walk to either beach road or soi 6. I will include some pictures I took personally.

please tell me where it's located?

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Sexyfarangman I think you are confusing this Hotel with another one because

looks good,but the reason,will be it#s too far from the action of south Patts.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Thanks for the heads up, the photos on the website make it look like a pretty promising option, and good to know that they are GF!

Edited by cuz1