IGNORED

Baby Thread

LaaMok

I got some baby making tips! What I learnt recently.

1. Wanking twice a day doesnt help

2. Shagging girls down soi 6, wont get her pregnant, I realised this after 6 months.

3. Plan for the three day window when she can get pregnant.

Sounds like you really want this GOOD LUCK to you both fred..

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LaaMok

• Scumbag

• Bagel

• Edge

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2. Shagging girls down soi 6, wont get her pregnant, I realised this after 6 months.

Oral sex doesn't work. The stomach acid kills your baby batter! Spread the word!

It wont be a fraction as expensive as going out drinking, getting laid and eating in fine restaurants!

I currently have 4 friends with babies 0-1 years old, I have been keeping an eye on prices.

I am sure it will come in handy for quite a few :-)

Next year, you'll be all over the thread :-)

If I had only stuck to wanking!

I certainly had alot of practice down soi 6! Not sure whether that would gain me any brownie points or not!

I had two nights out in BKK the other day, I have unlimited brownie points! I will be having the birth in Sattahip hospital, I suspect a C section is likely, due to our different sizes! Not sure if we will have a heavy baby, I was the smallest in my family at birth.

The wedding is mid April, waiting for dates from chuckwow, as he is doing it on the same day, we are also trying to rope in, other victims.

My son was born by C section at Satahip it's not cheap about 100000 baht for the c Section and stay in hospital but that was neary 6 years ago now might be a change in prices now

Laamok Congratulations to you and your lady.There is nothing as intense and beautiful as the first time you hold your child

Again congrats Bro

Does anyone know where I can get a 3D scan from, for the baby at 24 weeks etc.

Sounds like you really want this GOOD LUCK to you both fred..

Yes, its about time! Alot of friends are beating me to it!

Oral sex doesn't work. The stomach acid kills your baby batter! Spread the word!

That was the other issue! :-)

I don't know why i'm looking at this thread....it ain't never gonna happen. FACT.

You've already been through it, so I will let you off!

My son was born by C section at Satahip it's not cheap about 100000 baht for the c Section and stay in hospital but that was neary 6 years ago now might be a change in prices now

wow, thats more expensive than the Bangkok hospital, it doesnt sound right, I will check! My friend paid 50,000 for three nights in a VIP room in Bangkok and c section, maybe things are much cheaper now!

Laamok Congratulations to you and your lady.There is nothing as intense and beautiful as the first time you hold your child

Again congrats Bro

Thanks, its a new chapter to my life, its also strange that my mates in the Uk have had gf's for 8+ years now and I have steamed past them, moved to Thailand, got better living arrangements, wages and got a kid on the way!

Numbers 1 & 2 won't be difficult to follow, but I'm at a loss for number 3...WTF is the 3 day window?

Numbers 1 & 2 won't be difficult to follow, but I'm at a loss for number 3...WTF is the 3 day window?

image.png

3 day window = period in which she is most fertile. Here is a calculator: Ovulation Calculator

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 4 weeks later...

Today she went for another scan, the fetus is 3 cm's big and moving already.

She had a blood test for http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thalassemia

She was given a baby book with lots of info and space to measure her weight etc.

she has gone from 39 kg to 42 kg already, as she is eating more

1000 baht in total.

now what would "jizzflicker" have to say about this?

hmm yeesipgow same age as my first

at yeesipet you'll be haasip

Member since Dec 06.

• 4 weeks later...

She had the 14 week check up today.

670 baht,

includes Calcium Tablets, Blood tablets (not sure what they are, maybe cuz of Thalassemia), Tetanus injection

and a scan, which I have uploaded here to send home

Congratulations!

My son is 7 months old now and he was born in Bangkok Pattaya Hosital, with his delvery made by c-section and the cost was $1,200. She was in the hospital for 4 days. Typical doctor visits averaged around $2,500 baht and she had two ultrasounds. It would have been cheaper at a public hospital, but Bangkok Pattaya Hospital was easier for us to get to. Beiing a father is a life changing event.

Congratulations!

My son was born in Rayong (Bangkok-Rayong?) - its a few years ago now, but its the one that used to be Bumrungrad (but they sold it and re-focused on BKK) - premature birth, C-section, very large private room (suite) - was about 30,000 THB (including extras for first night in incubator etc).

One thing to consider early (I did it late and it was much harder) is nationality. If you are not married the child will not naturally adopt your nationality even if you are the biological farther - you need to apply for British Nationality. Check with the embassy for the updated process, its not difficult, but does require some time, lots of forms and interviews - the result will be a Certificate of Nationality and with that you can get your British Passport.

As far as I am aware if one parent ( it used to be only the mother ) is a British Citizen then the child gets automatic British Citizenship by descent. You do not need to be married. This can be verified if the father is named on the birth certificate ( they prefer the father to be named on the certificate within one year of the childs birth or if later a DNA confirmation )

From the home office website.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/britishcitizenship/othernationality/Britishcitizenship/bornoverseas/

British citizenship may descend to one generation born abroad. So if you were born outside the United Kingdom or qualifying territory and one of your parents was a British citizen otherwise than by descent, you are a British citizen by descent.

If you were born before 1 July 2006 you may not qualify if your parents were not married at the time of your birth.

Applications in this category are made using application form MN1.

Edited by The Smiler

Ah, maybe it is easier (or a non-event) now - my son was born in 2004 and fell foul of the marriage clause you referenced here "If you were born before 1 July 2006 you may not qualify if your parents were not married at the time of your birth.". Either way I'm sure it'll all work out!

• 2 months later...

Its been 5.5 months now, another checkup today, she has put on 10 kgs, 4 of them in the last month.

Baby is 600 grams, which is big for 5.5 months

500 baht

Its been 5.5 months now, another checkup today, she has put on 10 kgs, 4 of them in the last month.

Baby is 600 grams, which is big for 5.5 months

500 baht

Is that a draft beer I can see in that child's hand?... :GoldenSmile1:

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

• 2 months later...

She has had 6 checkups so far, they cost around 500 baht per time, everything seems to be ok. The baby is due in around 5-6 weeks. The head is in the eject position!

26 week scan

31 week scan

she is now having weekly checkups. My car is in the garage still, so I am going to rent a car.

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats Bryan, just remember the 1st 20 years are the worse....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Congrats m8,good luck to both of you for many years to come :Grin3:

Edited by felix the cat

• 1 month later...

The fetus is now 4 KG which is massive for a girl my size, so they will be taking him out tomorrow!

The fetus is now 4 KG which is massive for a girl my size, so they will be taking him out tomorrow!

Cheers hope all goes well

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!