IGNORED

Locker in koh larn island peaches

ova

Has somebody seen in koh larn island peaches locker which can hire? I've been there but never looked because not needed. Now I maybe go there alone and when I go swimming to the sea it would be nice to put valuable things to locker. I mean mobile phone and money. If I leave things on the beach alone I'm sure when I come back they are not anymore there :Anger:

Edited by ova

no answer as to lockers, but for small stuff like money, phone, etc there's a company called loksak that makes resealable waterproof baggies (they look just like ziplock bags) that are very cheap and work great. I use them all the time when I'm swimming/snorkeling, etc. Keep my wallet, phone, money, right in my bathing suit pocket. Never had one leak so much as a single drop of water on me, even in heavy surf (though I usually keep the phone in one bag and then seal that in another just to be safe. I think they're depth-rated to a few hundred feet. You can buy them online or probably any place that sells scuba/snorkel gear.

http://www.loksak.com/products

What has wedding dresses got to do with lockers on a beach in Koh Larn. I think you are on the wrong forum.

I didn't quote the post in case it gets deleted.

Al.