IGNORED

Looking for large condo or resort style house

Freddy Ferdinand

Am heading to Pattaya in April for Songkran with 3 other mates.

We are looking for either a large condo with 4 bedrooms or a house to rent that can accomodate

4 couples. (preferbly with more that 2 bathrooms)

Something with a private common area/ lounge room and a private pool would be great, kinda like a Jersey shore thing or big brother house.

Would anything like this exist in Pattaya? something not too far away from the action.

We would be staying for about 3 weeks.

Any help or advice regarding the above would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

If I were you I would try Blackbook Resort. I have never stayed there but I always read the reports on it and it look like paradise and perfect for 4 blokes and whoever you can pursuade to join you.

Below is a link to some reviews and details. I am hopefully heading to Pattaya in April too but it will be after Songkran. Wish I could stay at the Blackbook but there is only going to be 2 of us.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/64937-black-book-resort/page__hl__blackbook

All the best and hope you have a great trip.

Oh and by the way, the owner is an Aussie too and is on this forum. Seems like a good bloke from what I can gather and his board name is Alan lad.

Cheers.

Black Book a good bet.

You will have trouble finding a 4 bedroom Condo. Not too many in Pattaya.