IGNORED

No acces to PA site for most of day.

borsao

Hi Everyone,

Since first thing this morning GMT I haven't been able to log on to PA. Has anyone else had difficulty logging on or even getting the webiste up? A message popped up every time saying usual stuff, "cannot find website" and then maybe a server problem. Thought site may have been blocked from Thailand. The Philipinnes Addicts site was fine. Maybe just an Irish thing, god knows everything else going wrong here!

B

Hi Everyone,

Since first thing this morning GMT I haven't been able to log on to PA. Has anyone else had difficulty logging on or even getting the webiste up? A message popped up every time saying usual stuff, "cannot find website" and then maybe a server problem. Thought site may have been blocked from Thailand. The Philipinnes Addicts site was fine. Maybe just an Irish thing, god knows everything else going wrong here!

B

i,ve had the same all day and i,m in the uk.

Thanks for replying, glad it's not just me.

looking at the minimum amount of new topics today i would say its a problem with the site...

we were down for a bit for Server Upgrades :D

Good news, least I can get my fix now. Thought those 'anonymous' hackers may have targeted you!

It was just not this site. There are a couple of sites in Thailand that I visit often, they were all down.

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

Me too..wondered what was the matter

IF ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL WHERE IS THE REST OF MY PENIS?

Was definitely happy to see it spring back to life. Like any Addict, I was suffering withdrawal symptoms, scratching myself, shaking, yelling at friends and loved ones!

But I've had my fix now.. All is good!

Yes same for me but as a hard addict I think I got some DETOX. HA HA. :GoldenSmile1:

The Pattaya Bible should always be open. LOL.

:001_Thank_You5:

Good to see that Laamok got round there at the crack of dawn and paid the freekin bill.

Thought it was just me too, good to see it back up and running!

:001_Thank_You5:

Bangkok Addicts was still up and running,

so I went over ther for the day :Oops1:

cheers Mick :Blur:

Last night I only upgraded Pattaya Addicts, I will be doing the others over the next few days.