Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Split a 1 month rental?

wtbt

In my never ending search for this years hotel i've been pondering another idea. I've found a great monthly rate on a suite at a recommended hotel.

Daily rate would be 4500/night but on a monthly reservation can be had for 1900/night. (not posting the hotel yet as I don't want it to get scooped up) In my new plans I can now only stay 22 nights in Pattaya. It's almost worth it for me to just pay for the month. But it started the question, do I just let the other 8 nights go to waste? Has anyone ever thought about working with another board member to split a monthly stay? Do you think it would even be possible with the hotel? A lot of questions come up.

- Could you trust the other board member? If I made the initial reservation my credit card would be the one on file. In theory the other guest could rack up charges. Or could they even check out if my card is the one on file?

- Would the hotel allow it? Since it is one of the higher end suites, they would probably realize a different person was staying there. Would they care as long as they were getting the rental?

In my case the second guest also would not be limited to just the 8 nights. Any booking over 30 nights qualifies for the rate. So 8 nights would just have to be the minimum of the second guest.

Any thoughts? FYI, I would be checking out Feb 5th.

There are many very good hotels on soi Bauhkoa for example for around 1000 per night, new very nice rooms too and look at the cash you would save to use for other things, just an opinion.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

City Garden is now renting condo's by the week. I saw the place and it's not bad.

In my never ending search for this years hotel i've been pondering another idea. I've found a great monthly rate on a suite at a recommended hotel.

Daily rate would be 4500/night but on a monthly reservation can be had for 1900/night. (not posting the hotel yet as I don't want it to get scooped up) In my new plans I can now only stay 22 nights in Pattaya. It's almost worth it for me to just pay for the month. But it started the question, do I just let the other 8 nights go to waste? Has anyone ever thought about working with another board member to split a monthly stay? Do you think it would even be possible with the hotel? A lot of questions come up.

- Could you trust the other board member? If I made the initial reservation my credit card would be the one on file. In theory the other guest could rack up charges. Or could they even check out if my card is the one on file?

- Would the hotel allow it? Since it is one of the higher end suites, they would probably realize a different person was staying there. Would they care as long as they were getting the rental?

In my case the second guest also would not be limited to just the 8 nights. Any booking over 30 nights qualifies for the rate. So 8 nights would just have to be the minimum of the second guest.

Any thoughts? FYI, I would be checking out Feb 5th.

No, normally you have to check out and the other chap has to register and check in. I tried a similar arrangement one time in my hotel and they would not permit it.