Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Notarized Documents

limeister

I can't help you with this but do have a comment. I think you would need to check the requirements of the organisation that you are sending the information to.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Ah good suggestion but I have already confirmed they are legit. They are my bank Lloyds TSB. I need to send them updated information about my personal details. i.e. It's basically a change of address request.

Thanks for your concern though. :P

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif

I did hear of someone getting documents notarized by a Pattaya solicitor - cost about B1000 I believe.

I the past, whenever I've needed to register a change of address with my bank, I just wrote to them and they accepted the letter as fact - probably because it had my signature on it.

Be scene and not herd.

If you are in Pattaya I would try contact the British Embassy's Pattaya Office local representative Barry Kenyon. Contact 081 782 7363. Barry should be able to let you know who can do it for you.

I have always used Doctor Beelen to sign any paperwork that I have needed to be signed for things relating to Australia.

I hope this helps.

Sunbelt Asia have a Notary service. Last time I used it was 500 baht and that was for two documents.

Their offices are near Dolphin on the right hand side as you look at Dolphin from 2nd Road.

I always deal with the Office Manager Patrick McNaughton (American guy).

Often see mixed reports about Sunbelt Asia but I have used them for years now both in BKK and now here and they have always done a good job for me.

PM me for Patrick's direct number

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thanks for the feedback guys. Sorry I didn't get back to you all soon. I am currently staying at Secrets and the WIFI has been out for the past 2 days. It only came on today.

It is not an urgent matter but I appreciate the replies I have gotten already.

I could try just going to the Australian Embassy or Consul and ask them as well.

'Tis a good forum here. :D

LIMEISTER'S PATTAYA JOURNALS

Day 1

Day 2

Day 3

Day 4

Day 5

Day 6

MySpace Countdown Clocks

babydollsaddict.gif