IGNORED

Snake/water dreams

I was with a TG that I have known since my first trip Oct 2010 just last week, on my 2nd trip Dec... So I know her a little.

One night she was high on ice, and began really opening up to me and we had a great conversation - (her English is OK) - you know when you are talking with someone, and you can really feel it's the person at their truest core... (that make sense?)

Well anyway she goes on to tell me she regularly has these dreams where she sees a snake writhing around in a river, it doesn't touch her, it just looks at her, it's a big snake lol.

By this point it's getting pretty deep and the language barrier prevents me from understanding more of what she experiences.

Anyway, the jist of it was, that "in Thailand snake mean I can do what I want, if me good' - she basically said, only people who see the snake can achieve what they want, create their own reality.... if she puts her mind to something, does good, she can get what she wants. - OR something very similar.

She keeps water in her loom for good luck...

It goes way more deeper but I can't remember much more what she said.

All I can find on the net is it means the dreamer will meet a soulmate - she wasn't getting at this, this was something else she was explaining.

I don't know if any of you know of David Icke? and his wacky theories but there's this whole conspiracy about half human/reptiles are the elite rulers of the world - I didn't pay much attention to it but it's strange how she mentioned this snake thing.

Wondered if any of you guys have knowledge of 'snakes' and dreams etc... ???

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

maybe your her soulmate and your snake will be staring at her everyday :GoldenSmile1:

maybe your her soulmate and your snake will be staring at her everyday :GoldenSmile1:

..and right on cue lol :GoldenSmile1:

Nah, the snake she described was a a few hundred feet bigger lol

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

She was high on "ice" is probaly the first clue! This is not a plesant drug to be on (hooked) which is probally why she is talking crazy snake theories? Everyone believes crazy superstitious ideas so take it with a grain of salt and don't look to much into it. Could be fun to figure out the meaning of what she was actualy talking about though, than again she was high and stranger things have been said.

In a dream, a snake could be a symbol of evil, treachery, medicine, healing or wisdom, as well as many other possibilities. An interpreter could create a scenario built on that fragment, but the result would be a product of the interpreter's imagination, not a true analysis of the dreamer's experience.

Copied from wikianswers. I'm not sure about her interpretation of "in Thailand snake mean I can do what I want, if me good' but I wouldn't mind betting she's visited a 'mystic' and that is what she's been told. A nice illusion for an ice-head to keep them happy.

Cheers

Perthie

Edited by Perthie

Perthie's PA Bash and Bikini/Glow Party 19th May 2017.  Bikini clad girls in body paint, great food including pig roast, free shots, games and prizes for the lads and lasses.

6pm onwards at Sexy In The City (Soi 6) under the hosting expertise of the magnificent Xylanic.

A flowing river may symbolise letting go of emotions or coming to terms with something. Snakes can mean danger. It probably means she is about to come to a crossroad in her life where she can go different directions or accept her life. I hope she doesn't go to hardcore on that ice - not good for long term use.

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

• 7 months later...

I don't know if any of you know of David Icke? and his wacky theories but there's this whole conspiracy about half human/reptiles are the elite rulers of the world - I didn't pay much attention to it but it's strange how she mentioned this snake thing.

David ickes theory is not wacky at all, through out human history reptiles have been an intergral part of human developement with worship and belief, remember the snake in the garden of eden. Also sharmans of the forest use sychotropic drugs to communicate with beings in different realms which sometimes appear as snakes who communicate with them and tell them messages. I would not discount what this is experiencing, drugs can alter the mind so messages can be recieved.This sounds like a lady I would like to have a talk with as this stuff is right up my street. pm me if you could arrange this or tell me where she can be found.

David ickes theory is not wacky at all, through out human history reptiles have been an intergral part of human developement with worship and belief, remember the snake in the garden of eden. Also sharmans of the forest use sychotropic drugs to communicate with beings in different realms which sometimes appear as snakes who communicate with them and tell them messages. I would not discount what this is experiencing, drugs can alter the mind so messages can be recieved.This sounds like a lady I would like to have a talk with as this stuff is right up my street. pm me if you could arrange this or tell me where she can be found.

Hi, yes, I know of his reptilian theories before this chat with her,

And it all made sense, and tied into what she was saying - and I doubt very much she has heard of Icke.

She made the snake sound as though it was the power.......

Thanks for your input!

:001_Thank_You5:

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi C.G. My Thai wife tells me that to dream of a snake is considered to be an omen of good luck and fortune in the future. Hope that helps.

image.png

Hi C.G. My Thai wife tells me that to dream of a snake is considered to be an omen of good luck and fortune in the future. Hope that helps.

Hopefully that means she will put the crack pipe back in the draw.

Hopefully that means she will put the crack pipe back in the draw.

Who?........ The Missus? LoL. :Laugh1:

image.png

• 4 weeks later...

I have been told by thai girl, that for a thai girl that has a dream involving a large non poisonious snake that is white in color means that she will soon find a husband or partner . But for you to have a dream involving a poisonous snake means trouble, and it all depends what you do with the snake in the dream ie , do you kill the snake , are you attacked , does it leave you alone .

I was with a TG that I have known since my first trip Oct 2010 just last week, on my 2nd trip Dec... So I know her a little.

One night she was high on ice, and began really opening up to me and we had a great conversation - (her English is OK) - you know when you are talking with someone, and you can really feel it's the person at their truest core... (that make sense?)

Well anyway she goes on to tell me she regularly has these dreams where she sees a snake writhing around in a river, it doesn't touch her, it just looks at her, it's a big snake lol.

By this point it's getting pretty deep and the language barrier prevents me from understanding more of what she experiences.

Anyway, the jist of it was, that "in Thailand snake mean I can do what I want, if me good' - she basically said, only people who see the snake can achieve what they want, create their own reality.... if she puts her mind to something, does good, she can get what she wants. - OR something very similar.

She keeps water in her loom for good luck...

It goes way more deeper but I can't remember much more what she said.

All I can find on the net is it means the dreamer will meet a soulmate - she wasn't getting at this, this was something else she was explaining.

A BG recently told me that she once had a dream where a snake wrapped itself around her. Shortly after the dream, she found herself a farang boyfriend. She then told me she later had another dream, but this time the snake did not wrap itself around her. She interpreted this to mean that she would not find a new boyfriend. I'm guessing even though the snake did not wrap itself around her, the dream should have still meant something?? I usually make a mental note of Thai superstitions out of curiosity, but that's about as far as it goes.

Gaee lao. mai law doi. Mai ben rai, mee daang!

How about this. Maybe the girl was dreaming of a large, 1 eyed trouser snake. LOL