IGNORED

pattaya in feb.

dulko

Hi!

It's my first publish so I hope you will help me.. :) I'm going to Pattaya the first week in february so I would like to knowe if I have to make a reservation in a hotel or no, beacouse I was in Pattaya last year in March and it was no problem to get a hotel... I stay in a Mike hotel. Thanks for your replay.

Dulko

stay at Queen vic on Soi 6 cheap 800b to 900b a night be back in 08/11 :001_Thank_You5:

I have moved this thread to the hotel and accommodation section which should be more relevant to this topic.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

chinese new year a few get block bookings, but in general plenty of rooms around town

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

It's my first publish so I hope you will help me.. :) I'm going to Pattaya the first week in february so I would like to knowe if I have to make a reservation in a hotel or no, beacouse I was in Pattaya last year in March and it was no problem to get a hotel... I stay in a Mike Hotel. Thanks for your replay.

Dulko

Hi Dulko,

Just wondering if you have booked up your accommodation for Feb. If you have great, if not we have rooms still available, please get in touch if we can assist you at all.

We are completely full then as I am sure are many others so you will no doubt get a room but most of the best rooms may be booked.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

We are completely full then as I am sure are many others so you will no doubt get a room but most of the best rooms may be booked.

Very true and its always wise to book in advance. A while back, we had many walk ins and had to turn people away, which was not a fun thing to do, knowing that decent accommodation was fully booked which only left the less desirable ones available, which didnt please many of the family groups and those wanting something a bit more luxurious than a smelly bed and tacky furniture.

Edited by CyberHippie

Thailand Airsoft The website is for sale. I am starting up a new Bitcoin project and need development funds... The Airsoft Site is being sold for 800,000 THB