IGNORED

Mongers choice

zulthomas

I know, I know, we have being talking about these hotels before, but....

if you had a choice of spending several weeks in on of these 3 hotels,

which one would you choose and why?

- LK Ren, 1 suite

- Dusit D2, 1 deluxe

- royal cliff res, 1 suite w.seaview

please do not take into consideration the costs, only the for&cons.

thanks to the willing, zul

LK Ren for me for location and no hassle on bringing girls up to the room, ever.

Dusit D2, but i would get the jacuzzi suite also for some nights!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

Is this your first trip?

They are all good hotels, yeah.

I like a good hotel, but in Pattaya I don't think you really need it - you're gonna be out, most the time right?

Worth looking at 1000-1500 baht a night hotels IMHO, however if money isn't a problem - go for the 'best'

I tried several of the 'boutique' hotels... Tim, Fraser, Baywalk... and I really regretted paying all that stupid money on a room I didn't need other than for fucking and sleeping.

ipUTkd7VLymwJ.gif

lk ren if any for less hassle if you are bringing girls back

Anywhere would suffice. Pattaya is a tiny city (I have it in my pocket now) & everywhere is a 5 minute, 10B baht bus ride away. Therefore I suggest that you choose your hotel using more important criteria, such as the colour of the soap in the bathroom.

Kow jai mai?

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

LK Ren for the location but small pool

Dusit D2 for the design the package overall

Royal Cliff : too far away...

Dusit 2 I guess. But then, for value for money, why not the P72 right in Walking st?

Bt750-900 a night, just have to watch out you get a room at the back, away from Walking st. and as high as you can.

Restaurant/ bar below and girl friendly. No need to impress for short time, sleeping etc. Stayed there heaps myself.

The girls really don't give a f*ck.

Cheers

"Remember, you've never lost the girl, only your turn"

LK Ren for the location but small pool

Dusit D2 for the design the package overall

Royal Cliff : too far away...

thanks for the advice, but could you not easily

walk from RCliff to WS? I am more worried about

joining fees, you staid there?

I know, I know, we have being talking about these hotels before, but....

if you had a choice of spending several weeks in on of these 3 hotels,

which one would you choose and why?

- LK Ren, 1 suite

- Dusit D2, 1 deluxe

- royal cliff res, 1 suite w.seaview

please do not take into consideration the costs, only the for&cons.

thanks to the willing, zul

Book 1 hotel for 3 nights and then walk to each hotel and say you want to see room before you book it.

Once in a room, you can ask about joiner fee, if breakfast also for your girl is free, speed of wifi in room...

This way you can stay at different locations - like 3 nights in a hotel near Soi 6 then moving to a hotel near WS and maybe also some guesthouse in LK Metro area.

Really don't see a point in staying whole trip in just 1 hotel - especially if you won't like it after 2 nights cause of noise, internet not working, bad breakfast...

If your choice of hotel is based on a free breakfast and its quality then you have come to the wrong city. You can walk outside most hotels and find breakfast for very little money and you get it served fresh and exactly what you want. I asked the Sabai Lodge for a price without breakfast and got quoted a lower price than agoda etc. And half of the punters walking around could go with skipping a feed, Soi 13 is a good spot for first timers. Easy walk to WS, Soi Lk and baht bus to Soi 6 etc. And hotels are of a good standard and most have pools.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.