IGNORED

ทันต�พทย์ - Dentist

operator33

... :) please...is anybody know same good dentist in BKK? :Thanks3:

PATTAYA PATRIA NOSTRA!

Just one ? - Why do you have to write ทันตแพทย์ - not all of us understand Thai and many more of us can not read the thai signs (language). Had to use google translate to find out that ทันตแพทย์´means dentist :NoNo3:

No i dont know a good one - in fact i dont know any dentists in Thailand,, but if you find one ได้โปรดบอกฉัน (hope this one is right - also from google translate :Cross_Fingers::Laugh1:

Edited by 0069

Everyone has the right to my opinion

You will find them in almost every soi and they deliver good work. AS my dentist in Belgium goes to Thailand for denture (false teeths) and teethcrowns. As Thai dentist deliver good work and are cheaper!

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

... :) please...is anybody know same good dentist in BKK? :Thanks3:

I have edited the title to include 'Dentist' - I think that you may get a few more responses now!

You could try any of the major Bangkok hospitals - they all have dentists.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Just one ? - Why do you have to write ทันตแพทย์ - not all of us understand Thai and many more of us can not read the thai signs (language). Had to use google translate to find out that ทันตแพทย์´means dentist :NoNo3:

I thought it meant 'where is the nearest gay bar?'

Need to brush up on the old Thai script!

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Try Bumrungrad in Soi 3 in BKK, they might be able to put you on to one. Failing that, I have been to dentists in Pattaya Klang here and found them to be very good. You can't miss them, they're all up the road as you head north from the end of Soi Buakuaow, on the right hand side. Something about those almond eyes looking at you from over the mask seems to cloud my judgement though.................

Cheers

"Remember, you've never lost the girl, only your turn"

• 3 weeks later...