IGNORED

LK Website not working?

wtbt

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

nope, but i'm just round the corner from the lk metropole... if you want me to book you a room let me know :)

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

nope, but i'm just round the corner from the lk metropole... if you want me to book you a room let me know :)

Wow, Thank you very much for the generous offer. I was trying to get on the website to review rates. If by chance you were passing by the LK Royal suites, I was going to contact them to ask if they would do their monthly rate for a stay of 3 weeks, leave for a week, then come back for the 4th week. (still a month just split in 2)

I will try to call when I find some time as I know the Royal suites are probably not as close as the Metropole for you.

Thanks again for the nice offer. A beer on me for sure, hope to meet you on one of the crawls.

I'll ask the manager of Renaissance when I head out dude, see if he can assist.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.

I'll ask the manager of Renaissance when I head out dude, see if he can assist.

Thanks, I doubt Tong remembers me but I did book a room with him last year for 3 weeks, real nice guy. Even if he had an email for the Royal Suites that I could email them directly that would be great.

Thanks again guys.. Even though we run into all sorts of kind and helpful members on the board all the time.. It's still refreshing and appreciated. Maybe I just deal with too many assholes in my everyday life I'm just not used to it :-)

The website must be up and running again

I have been unable to access the LK hotel's website for the past few days. Anyone else have this issue?

sent an email to lk hotels websites on sat 8th jan re: price and availability on some rooms for march, but not had a reply yet? so maybe they're having some technical problems :unsure:

mags :Chokdee3:

sent an email to lk hotels websites on sat 8th jan re: price and availability on some rooms for march, but not had a reply yet? so maybe they're having some technical problems :unsure:

I gave up. Website didn't work for a week. Came back up for a day then went down again. Sent multiple emails to the general LK email. No response. Booked in at the new Page 10 hotel. We will see how that goes. It looks nice.

very rare for them to respond to emails, I waited weeks