IGNORED

Apartments for rent

JAI DEE MAK

I have three 44sqm units available two the 6th floor and one on the third floor in the condo "Pattaya Hill Resort".

Pattaya Hill Resort is a 23-Storey complex on a serene hilltop setting (Budda Hill) Pratumnak soi 2 overlooking both Pattaya Bay and Jomtien Beach. This prime location provides with some of the best views along the entire coastline and easy Baht Bus access to both Pattaya and Jomtien.

It is a 10 min to Walking Street from the building. just walk down the hill.

You could be staying in a fully furnished clean quiet safe( no jail gates on the doors here not needed) apartment for 1000bt a day inclusive of Internet, Cable TV, water and electric. (I would be happy to discount for 2/3/6/12 months rental Tenant would pay electric and water at government rates)

Currently RCI who have apartments here for rent are asking 2000bt per day for the same size room however they are less well equipped and generally not in as good condition. It is my understanding that they are all rented out until Mar 2011.

CONDO

24hr Security - Main Gate/Reception/Lift, Stair Access Desk/Roving Patrol, CCTV( Time Recorded)

Entry to the lift, stair access area is by use of electronic owner card who or how many friends you take to the studio is your business although you may book in visitors at the security desk if you wish too

COMMUNAL AREA

Sitting lounge area with free newspapers

Swimming pool

Convenience shop

Small multi Gym

Billiard table room

Large secure underground Car/Bike parking area

Rooftop 23 floor Restaurant with outstanding views of Pattaya

Ground floor Restaurant

APARTMENT

1. Free SOPHON TV

2. Free Direct (Private Land line direct to studio) Internet 5 MB Package

3. Desktop Computer with Web cam

4. Large LCD Flat screen TV, DVD player.

5. Large fridge/freezer

6. Microwave

7. Coffee percolator

8. Kettle

9. Steam iron, ironing board

10. Dining table to seat 4

11. Table and two chairs on balcony

12. Hotplate

13. Sink unit

14. Pots, Pans, plates, cutlery, mugs, cooking utensils, drinking glasses beer/wine

15. Aircon, Fan

16. King-size bed

17. Large good quality safe W34 x H38 x D29cm (in one)

18. Small safe W32 x H22 x D22 cm (in all)

19. Sofa

20. Hot water Bath/powerful shower, cold water sink unit

21. Bedding /towels (changed twice a week)

Please PM me for further details and or availability.

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com

looks good, what are the rates per month on a 12 month deal

Are you in pattaya if so give me a call on 088-5068099 and I will meet you and you can come and take a look at all three and the condo and discus a deal they are all different for example one has a jacuzzi bath two have a kitchen on the balcony all are on the cool side of the condo (all photo's are as of last week) all are set up for a washing machine on the balcony.

JDM

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

Look excellent but why no deals for a stay of 1 MONTH! Most members here are tourists and I suspect would be very interested in a 1 month rental, a perfect example of this is popularity of Dancewatchers VT rentals.

Just curious as I myself am heading there in June for a 1 Month stay and would be interested.

Do you have a minimum length of stay?

From one of the photos showing the main road I am assuming that this is close to the baht bus route.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Do you have a minimum length of stay?

From one of the photos showing the main road I am assuming that this is close to the baht bus route.

Happy to take a booking for one day if there are gaps in the accommodation plot.

Yes it is very close to the baht bus route 300mts soi 2 ( not the road in the post that is soi1 looking towards cosy beach) at the back of the condo.

Update one has been taken for 6 months.( I have taken note of the comments on monthly rental), gave a price for one month to the guy who come to look and he decided to take it for 6 months.

There are gaps for the remaining two please contact me for availability.

Nid

Cracking Job mate, I expect they will get a lot of bookings, very nice and good area not far from the nightlife.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg