IGNORED

Slices Pizza

Great pies, good crust, real cheese, nice combos. ree delivery, 12" = 250B, 16" = 350B.

All you can eat, 5-8, 99 B + buy a drink.

Slices are 45B

Now the down kicker: Until last week, slices were cut 6 to the 16" pie. I cold barely eat 2. Now they are 8 to the pie.

That's a hidden 33% price increase in the space of 1 week. Kinda disappointed in you, Vinnie

I like the joint. As a displaced New Yorker Im always in search of good pizza. Ate there in May, many a night walking back all debauched, I topped for a snack.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

On Soi Yamato there is a pizza van called Balloon, normally there from about 11pm till about 4am, they do some really great pizza's!

Called in a couple of times I fancied some "stodge" and found the slices quite good and I am not a great pizza fan.

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Absolutely the best pizza in town!! But they need more variety they only have a few toppings

I lost the Great Shopper "Joe"

Great place to eat after a hard night of partying before going to the loom :D

Great pies, good crust, real cheese, nice combos. ree delivery, 12" = 250B, 16" = 350B.

All you can eat, 5-8, 99 B + buy a drink.

Slices are 45B

Now the down kicker: Until last week, slices were cut 6 to the 16" pie. I cold barely eat 2. Now they are 8 to the pie.

That's a hidden 33% price increase in the space of 1 week. Kinda disappointed in you, Vinnie

The guy that runs the Pizza Joint is from New York City named Bobby. He used to have an all you can eat place on the Third road across the street from X-cite disco. Pizza is passable and edible especially at 2AM when I'm drunk and on the way back to my room around the corner.

One of only a few that do a bolognaise topping, my favourite

www.stereopattaya.com

And they accept Barter card,,,, :P:Clap7::Clap7::D:D:D

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg