Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dream Hotel Bangkok

wilddog

Hey everyone, Happy New Year :)

Just wondering if anybody has stayed at the Dream hotel in Bangkok ??. I am thinking about booking in for a few nights so I can sample the delights of Nana & Cowboy :).

Best wishes to you all for a New Year full of fun & good times

Happy Hunting

Wilddog.

That's my choice of hotel in Bangkok! The rooms are great and the service exceptional Though wifi not available in rooms.

Essentially half way between Nana and Cowboy. about a 2 minute walk to Sukhmuvit Road and then a 5-10 minute walk down to Nana passing stalls and other soi's with beer and gogo

bars! Never been asked to produce I'd card for girl either.

The St Marco tailors you'll walk past make decent shirts also.

Any questions, just ask

That's my choice of hotel in Bangkok! The rooms are great and the service exceptional Though wifi not available in rooms.

Essentially half way between Nana and Cowboy. about a 2 minute walk to Sukhmuvit Road and then a 5-10 minute walk down to Nana passing stalls and other soi's with beer and gogo

bars! Never been asked to produce I'd card for girl either.

The St Marco tailors you'll walk past make decent shirts also.

Any questions, just ask

Thankyou for the info !! :) , going to enjoy my stay by the looks of it :)

Happy New Year to you too :)

Cheers

Wilddog

Stayed at Dream for a week a couple of years ago, Great Rooms and very helpful/friendly staff, no problems bringing the ladies back either, was going

to stay there again in Feb, but Ive gone for the Phachara Suites instead, which has had some good reviews on here lately..

Rich.

• 3 weeks later...

Stayed there in December, nothing but positives about it. Clean, modern, great staff, girl-friendly, and a good breakfast buffet. The hottest babe in BKK works the front desk.

It's weird but it's close to everything, but not close enough. I think you know what I mean.

Stayed in the suite and regular room. The suite is spacious and very cool for entertaining. Highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

It's weird but it's close to everything, but not close enough. I think you know what I mean.

Hi cruzerman, could you be more specific please ? i don't exactly understand what do you want to mean.

15 minutes walk down to nana or soy cow-boy is not so far.

Regards

• 2 months later...

what he means you can't walk your girl back to your room. even though you can if you really wanted to - you'll have to take a taxi back to your hotel - you just have to. loved the dream - nice rooms - there is Wi-Fi - great pool - they put little treats on your table - location was great - great buffet - but no asian food, loved the bed, couch, blue lights, and the girls walked in and out without an issue. Some of the front desk girls are snooty. but I loved the hotel. i will definitely stay there again.