IGNORED

Don't fly with Malaysia Air to KL

Scumbag

I am writing this from KL airport (KLIA). I have another long wait due to a delay. I am not happy. In fact I would say pissed off but I will try to keep this unbias as possible. Here is my recent record with this airline:

BKK - KL: 3 hours late due to 'technical problems' with plane

KL - BKK: 45 minutes late. As far as I could work out is was due to the lack of a pilot.

BKK - KL: 2 hours late due to 'technical problems' with plane

KL - BKK: on time

BKK - KL: on time (hey I was on a roll)

KL - BKK: will be at least 3 hours late due to 'technical problems' with plane but who knows!

Now I understand that safety is important. However so is reliablility and this airline appears to have major issues on the KL to BKK route. I will not be using them again on this route. When I expressed my displeasure (in a reasonable tone) to the person at the desk handing out hew boarding passes it was answered with little more than a shrug of the shoulders.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I hate to have stop overs, i fly direct with Thai, but this trip going with Emirates.

<p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p><p>Quotable Quotes......

"IM AN AUSSIE! OF COURSE I GO DOWN UNDER"........AUSSIEASSMAN

"I BRINGS THE RUCKUS TO THE LADIES"

"HOW YOU GOING TO FUCK BITCHES IN A TWIN BED"?

"BLACKMAN DOING HIS THING BABY, BARACK OBAMA MOTHERFUCKER,BARACK OBAMA IM THE PRESIDENT OF HITTIN THAT ASS"!

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR WIFE BACK MAN,I DONT WANT THE BITCH NO MORE, I JUST SAID I HIT IT AND I QUIT IT"!

.......LEON BLACK

"WOKA WOKA".....FOZZY BEAR & SHAKIRA

I hate to have stop overs, i fly direct with Thai, but this trip going with Emirates.

Does Emirates fly from BKK to KL ? I thought it was only Air Asia, Thai Airways, Lufhthansa, Malaysia and Royal Jordanian?

'Technical problems' seems to be a standard excuse these days. Nobody wants to board a plane with potential problems so it seems to be the excuse that the customers find hardest to dispute.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

Damn that sucks. I just had to book them recently for Langkawi to KL as the air asia flight I wanted wouldnt arrive early enough for me to make my connection. Hope the Langkawi KL route isnt plagued with the same problems the BKK > KL route is :(

Gotta say air asia is budget city but be damned if iv ever been delayed or had problems with them, and i'v used em heaps.

Hope you luck picks up mate.

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace-Countdown-Clocks&flashLABEL=CountdownClockCodes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/9.jpg&text=Trip%201%20status%20%3D%20Success%20%21%0DTrip%202%20status%20%3D%20Songkran%20%21&untilColor=16777215&textColor=16777215&datesColor=16777215&year=2011&month=3&day=11&hour=19&minute=30&second=10&x=-26&y=122" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" /><br><small><a href="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/">MySpace-Countdown-Clocks</a></small></center>

<center>If you want to get things done, you positively have to understand at any given point in time exactly what is the most important thing to get done right now, and if you're not doing it, you're not making progress at the fastest possible rate</center>

<center>TehVen - Film and TV VIP, Seeker of the Peace, Part-time Chandelier Cleaner, A legend in his own time, Oppressor of Champions, Soldier of Fortune, World Traveler, Bon Vivant, All around good guy, International lover, Casual Hero, Philosopher, Wars fought, Bears wrestled, Equations solved, Virgins enlightened, Revolutions quelled, Tigers castrated, Orgies organized, Bars quaffed dry, Governments run, Test rockets flown.

Life is a waste of time, time is a waste of life, get wasted all the time and you'll have the time of your life

</center>

Does Emirates fly from BKK to KL ? I thought it was only Air Asia, Thai Airways, Lufhthansa, Malaysia and Royal Jordanian?

Emirates fly direct from Sydney (which is what I think aussieassman meant., It's actually the cheapest option at under $870- $1000. Seemingly though you must fly on a Tuesday to get these prices! used to get it everyday. Doesn't arrive into Bkk though till 1am, which is the drawback

Dood same shit happend to me, flew out of perthwith malayair, and delayed 5 hours. 5 hours of pattaya i'll never get back, son of a bitches! BTW KL looked like it'd suck aswell, and next week we try singpore air :D

any reason why you don't fly with TG?

It would appear that my company's flights get paid from management's Friday afternoon drinking budget so they always pick the cheapest standard air carriers. Unfortunately Thai (in general) are expensive. They will not book Air Asia (as they are a budget airline) unless I specify to use them. They have newer planes and seem to be far more reliable. For a 2 hour flight they are OK to use so that is the way forward. I heard quite a few people saying that 'I should have used Air Asia' yesterday.....lol

I have flown a lot and used many airlines. The only two companies that I have had significant problems with lateness with are Royal Brunei and now Malaysia Air. They are now on my 'only if I have no other option' list.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

I agree mate that sucks.

Why not take Air Asia from KL - Bkk, there is about 5 ot 6 trips a day but they leave from the domestic side of the airport so no bar there.

Have taken them return twice and all brand new planes

It would appear that my company's flights get paid from management's Friday afternoon drinking budget so they always pick the cheapest standard air carriers. Unfortunately Thai (in general) are expensive. They will not book Air Asia (as they are a budget airline) unless I specify to use them. They have newer planes and seem to be far more reliable. For a 2 hour flight they are OK to use so that is the way forward. I heard quite a few people saying that 'I should have used Air Asia' yesterday.....lol

I have flown a lot and used many airlines. The only two companies that I have had significant problems with lateness with are Royal Brunei and now Malaysia Air. They are now on my 'only if I have no other option' list.

I think TG and MH have code share agreements on BKK to KL, they did last year at least. So it might be possible to have a ticket issued by MH on an MH flight number but operated by TG. Just an idea.

Use Malysia a fair bit and haven't had major problems with them as yet ...BUT.. I am aware that they are taking delivery of several new aircraft in the next few months and BKK to KL should be one of the routes to benefit

I have flown with them on 2 occasions without any hitches, (but not to BKK) pleasant trip apart from them being a bit tight with their alcohol

I prefer flying Thai direct to BKK, but this trip got a steal with Singapore for $560

I have flown with them on 2 occasions without any hitches, (but not to BKK) pleasant trip apart from them being a bit tight with their alcohol

I prefer flying Thai direct to BKK, but this trip got a steal with Singapore for $560

'A bit tight with their alcohol', that is an understatement...lol. One time I asked for a beer with the meal and they started poring a newly opened can into one of those thimbles that they use. I asked if I can have the whole can but she said they only had a few for the whole plane. Either she lied to start with or I was the only one drinking beers because I got 2 full cans a bit later on... :GoldenSmile1:

'A bit tight with their alcohol', that is an understatement...lol. One time I asked for a beer with the meal and they started poring a newly opened can into one of those thimbles that they use. I asked if I can have the whole can but she said they only had a few for the whole plane. Either she lied to start with or I was the only one drinking beers because I got 2 full cans a bit later on... :GoldenSmile1:

lol exactly what I meant, you ask for a beer so they pour you a glass from a can then take the can away...amazing... never come across this with any other airline.