Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

I can't find the hotel...

Saimon361

At first I was drowning in the amount of hotels to choose from but now I feel like I'm in a desert. This is my final attempt and I need your help please. Maybe my expectations are too high.

What I'm looking for is a hotel close to the action with in room safes, refridgerator, wifi, and no joiner fees between the price of $30 - $60 a night for 8 nights..

Places I have tried:

Galaxy Suites

Secrets

Lk Metrople

Amari suites

the vault

Eastiny plaza

Eastiny Seven

jasmine

club Ruby

Billabong

p.72

Queen Victoria

R-Con

so far it looks like it's gonna be sunshine. Please input would be greatly appreciated. Anyone know of a hotel in or close to the action with a refridgerator, wifi, in room safe, and no joiner fees?

Sunshine in Soi 8 is good. I stayed there last time. If booking there, make sure you book for two. That way your "guest" also gets a free breakfast if you so wish.

You could also try Stag's Head and 3som in LK Metro.

EDIT - Sunshine does not have free Wifi. They charged me 300 THB for a week but it still didn't work on my laptop.

Edited by pallmall
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

At first I was drowning in the amount of hotels to choose from but now I feel like I'm in a desert. This is my final attempt and I need your help please. Maybe my expectations are too high.

What I'm looking for is a hotel close to the action with in room safes, refridgerator, wifi, and no joiner fees between the price of $30 - $60 a night for 8 nights..

Places I have tried:

Galaxy Suites

Secrets

Lk Metrople

Amari suites

the vault

Eastiny plaza

Eastiny Seven

jasmine

club ruby

Billabong

p.72

queen Victoria

R-Con

so far it looks like it's gonna be sunshine. Please input would be greatly appreciated. Anyone know of a hotel in or close to the action with a refridgerator, wifi, in room safe, and no joiner fees?

Pattaya Bay Resort might be up your alley..definitely in your price range...i believe they have wifi in the rooms.

PBR

The action is everywhere, it depends on where you want to spend the most time.

I am guessing you are a first time visitor. I would not worry too much about the location the first time, you probably will want to explore. Really no way in knowing where would suit you the best.

I personally like a place that is close to 2nd road but far enough off that I can relax if I want. Stayed at Areca my first trip (nice hotel) but you are surrounded by the bars. Vault the last time, close to WS but back from the bars that I can walk without getting mobbed, me very sexy when :Drunk1:

I am a fat kid in a sweet shop, I just cannot choose and want it all.

Satyed at Sunshine Residence when I first started visiting Pattaya, good location but make sure you ask for the ocean view rooms, that way you're alttle higher up and lessen the noise from the bars below.

Now I make it a point stay at either of these two hotels, both are well kept, in a good location and well within your price range.

Areca Lodge

http://www.arecalodge.com/rate.php

Bella Villa Pattaya

http://www.bellavillapattaya.com/prima.php

If can, can.. If no can, no can..

Wow you guys are absolutely awesome. Thanks for all the helpful input, definitely taking in the advice and looking into the suggestions. I knew you guys would definitely help, I love this forum community!!!

I'm leaning towards PBR, I didn't find them on Agoda. I wanted to use Agoda so my billing statement would read Agoda London lol gotta hide the location details from my wife lol

Wow you guys are absolutely awesome. Thanks for all the helpful input, definitely taking in the advice and looking into the suggestions. I knew you guys would definitely help, I love this forum community!!!

I'm leaning towards PBR, I didn't find them on agoda. I wanted to use agoda so my billing statement would read Agoda London lol gotta hide the location details from my wife lol

they are not on Agoda, you have to book direct with the hotel

another option depending on the dates you are going is Tims Boutique hotel

PM sent

JDM

post-43334-0-66186800-1294240642.jpg

post-43334-0-22627800-1294240712.jpg

post-43334-0-11326500-1294240803.jpg

post-43334-0-74203600-1294240867.jpg

post-43334-0-46317100-1294240958.jpg

post-43334-0-13005300-1294241005.jpg

post-43334-0-58571300-1294241057.jpg

hello there mate

Just wondering where this place is looks very nice and how much

i need a place for 2 months starting march!! :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Places I have tried:

Galaxy Suites

Secrets

Lk Metrople

Amari suites

the vault

Eastiny plaza

Eastiny Seven

jasmine

club ruby

Billabong

p.72

queen Victoria

R-Con

P72 has free wifi and the night time mamasan Wanna is great. A pro or a con is the place is dead smack in the middle of Walking Street. You may want to also consider the white house. Right across from the soi 13 bar, they also have free wifi and a fridge in the room. Cannot remember if there is a fridge in P72. No joiner fee for either.

Happy to be there.

hello there mate

Just wondering where this place is looks very nice and how much

i need a place for 2 months starting march!! :001_Thank_You5: :001_Thank_You5:

Pattaya Hill Resort ((Pratumnak soi 2) is a 23 Storey complex on a serene hilltop setting overlooking both Pattaya Bay and Jomtien Beach. This prime location provides some of the best views along the entire coastline and easy Baht Bus access to both Pattaya and Jomtien.

Apartments with private balconies providing comfort for your holiday in Pattaya. Pattaya Hill Resort has prime location between City Center and Jomtien Beach. Pattaya Hill Resort is located near Walking Street (15 minutes by walk/5 minutes by Baht Bus), near Bali Hai Pier daily trips to the islands (15 minutes by walk/5 minutes by Baht Bus), near Pratamnak Park and Big Buddha Temple (5 minutes by walk), near City View Point (10 minutes by walk).

I have three apartments for rent, All newly renovated.

1000bt per day, free direct internet, desktop computer provided.

I can give you a discount for two months.

DSC_0075.JPG

DSC_0861.JPG

DSC_0634_097.JPG

DSC_0570.JPG

DSC_0581.JPG

DSC_0791.JPG

DSC_0582_resize.JPG

DSC_0579_resize.JPG

JDM

DSC_0861.JPG

DSC_0089_0146.JPG

Edited by JAI DEE MAK

if you are Looking to rent an apartment in a condo take a look at my website.

http://www.condopattaya-rent.com