for cleaning a towel we have lay down

on the floor and for clean the floor

chud include the rent

they dint clean the glasses

when we check out and want our deposit

money back we wait long time and cleaning

woman go out and in the room and tell reception

many things we didnt do , no good

I take it you just joined to give a bad review for the place,also looks like it was written by a 5 year old.

I stayed there last year for a week and it was grand,the room was nice the food was good and it was cheap,the only problem i had, is i had a room at the front and the noise off Soi Lenkee was a bit much other than that i would recommend the place.

Give him a break on the writing skills, i bet his English is better than your Norwegian..

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

I'm sure it is :) ,just very hard to read when it is written like that.

Ive stayed at the opey 3 times, never had any real probs, took them a couple of days to get the ac working but it was over songkran. I stayed at the areca because the opet was full one visit, the room was identical the only difference was food and drink prices were a lot more, yhe room was an extra 300 baht per night and i had to pay extra for internet. opey definately better value for money

Give him a break on the writing skills, i bet his English is better than your Norwegian..

:Agree1:

We stayed there in 2008 and it was certainly ok for the price we paid.

I would probably have used it again if the location was a little better for my needs.

i stayed there several times in october and same in june only problem i had was internet connection

Good point

terrible dirty place stayed there 2 days was glad to leave tried to keep 1000baht deposit said i had used condoms they leave in room

I stayed there for a few nights in August. No problems. I've booked again just for the one night in Febuary while I wait for my room in a nearby Guest house.

FOUR people in what I am led to believe is a quite small room? The mind boggles. You get what you pay for! :Weird1:

I have a friend who stays in Opey de place, it is a good hotel but i prefer Sunview place in soi Bukao or Rcon residence fot the same price than Opey.

The rooms are better to these hotels but Rcon don't have swiming pool...

• 4 months later...

I just stayed there for 3 weeks. Really enjoyed it. No sign of any cockroaches. The staff always treated me very well. They accept credit cards, They have a very nice pool and I like the safe deposit boxes that give you the option to put on an additional padlock and are kept behind a locked door. You can also rent bikes there for a 160 Baht a day.

Would go back anytime.

I would advise against this hotel unless you like the cockroach in your room at night and blue carpet that substantively permeate.

nice place good food

but no good cleaning of room

we ask for glasses for al 4 of us

but she say only 2 and no blanket

extra bed no quilt

when we check out they want tip

for cleaning a towel we have lay down

on the floor and for clean the floor

chud include the rent

they dint clean the glasses

when we check out and want our deposit

money back we wait long time and cleaning

woman go out and in the room and tell reception

many things we didnt do , no good

I have stayed once for 10 days, good location, good price, friendly, the only negative is shower pressure of hot water..