IGNORED

pattaya park beach resort

daninusa

Some friends want to stay at the pattay park beach resort. I guess they want the water slide LOL. Anyway, anyone have any experience with bringing in guests. Friendly and/or guest fee information would be appreciated.

Some friends want to stay at the pattay park beach resort. I guess they want the water slide LOL. Anyway, anyone have any experience with bringing in guests. Friendly and/or guest fee information would be appreciated.

I stayed there about 3 years ago and had no problems.But by far the majority of guests are Russian couples.Many signs were only in Russian and Thai.I was there with my wife and son so it was a good family hotel.We shared a 2 bedroom unit with another friend and he had no trouble bringing bgs back.

Edited by lostinpattaya

The hotel was fine.But I was a little uncomfortable as we were the only guys at breakfast with Thai girls.Everyone else were Russian couples.And the room did not have the 2 bedrooms fully divided=there was about a 2 foot gap at the top of the dividing wall-so sounds travelled throughout.