IGNORED

Billabong noise?

pierce

I stay over the road at Kilkenny and never had a problem with noise. I'm quite a heavy sleeper, several Changs tend to have that effect!!! Normally wake early well who would'nt when there is a lovely lady next to you!! LK is a busy area but as I say I've never had a problem.

i stayed there and it's fine mate, i was in a room on the top floor so could'nt really hear any bar noise,

it really depends what time you like to sleep, LK Metro goes quiet about 2am.

if your in bed before then you can expect to hear noise from the street.

Edited by deano1011

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Bar noise was never a problem since the occasional live music stops well before bed-time. You won't hear anything else from downstairs. Don't know about rooms on 1st floor though.

The street is quiet at night. If you're a very light sleeper and you want to sleep in I would recommend you bring ear plugs, just in case. It can be quite busy in the morning with deliveries and sometimes maintenance works going on. But that's same same nearly anywhere.

Can only add I stayed at the Billabong on first floor and never had a problem with noise --- and that's an old fart talking - am staying there again love the place

Have a ball -- you will

Billabongs a great place to stay as is the LK Metro area itself. I was sick last time in Pattaya so went for a few sleeps early on in the evening and wasn't annoyed by any noise at all and this was about 9pm on a few occassions lol

You've made a good choice and thats whetre I'm hoping to stay come April once I get my arese round to booking my flights :)