P1020106.jpg

P1020105.jpg

P1020108.jpg

In 1 month he gained 2.2kilos now 3 months and 4.4kilos

P1020124.jpg

P1020118.jpg

Edited by yankee99

• 4 months later...

Its been a while ago but still promised to post some pics of mine so here it goes :)

How is your Bangkaew doing at this time? Some update pics perhaps...

jackie and bondi at the beach.jpg

I am not sure why these dogs have a bad reputation among the thais. Mine is as nice as any dog.

P1020375.jpg

P1020374.jpg

P1020373.jpg

Edited by yankee99

I am not sure why these dogs have a bad reputation among the thais. Mine is as nice as any dog.

P1020375.jpg

P1020374.jpg

P1020373.jpg

Actually i do know why they have a bad reputation because some thai dont take care well of their dogs. Not all of course but for example in my village where i live, i see a few walking their dogs and the most of them just keep them at the property so never see any other animals or people. So when they interact with not familiar people they can get ''angry'' very quickly because they are unfamiliar with the situation. As for my dogs, even the rottweiler doesnt bark when we walk outside to other soi dogs when they are barking, she just dont give them any attention but when someone want to come in our property at night then thats a different thing :)

• 2 months later...

I've got to get rid of the dog tomorrow, they just broke the metal welded fence and ripped all the chicken wire off it again, i put two lots on there. Ones going to have to sleep in the house tonight.

Fuck that not my idea of a Pet bet it Sheds loads of Hair!

Give me a Lickle Cute Pug any day and talk about a Chick Magnet 555 Can't see any Birds coming up to stroke that Beast

• 1 month later...