Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NFL Playoffs

kilkenny

I'm in for 15 nights this coming weekend, so i'll be here for the first 3 rounds of NFL playoffs, does anyone know where the games can be found, also any Chicago Bears fans out there? me and 3 others from Chicago is gonna be getting loud for DA BEARS!! there first game will be late-sunday/early-monday morning at 1am on the 17th

GO BEARS!!

how much for short time?

I think you'll find that Shenanigans Irish Pub on 2nd Road on 2nd floor next to McDonalds will show the games. I'll probably get there, and the manager Simon (a fellow Aussie) used to play American football in Oz many years ago so he's always got the games on, but whether they'll stay open to 4am in the morning (the latter games) is unknown to me yet. There are always replays at our evening hours but so far as I can see they are not scheduled on True TV website as yet but the live games are... Is anyone else showing the 4 am games???

correction: I just re checked the true visions TV website and they do now have the replays scheduled for 19:30 on the evening (our time) of the game earlier that morning.

I'm in for 15 nights this coming weekend, so i'll be here for the first 3 rounds of NFL playoffs, does anyone know where the games can be found, also any Chicago Bears fans out there? me and 3 others from Chicago is gonna be getting loud for DA BEARS!! there first game will be late-sunday/early-monday morning at 1am on the 17th

GO BEARS!!

I'm in for a week starting the 11th and would definitely be up for some rowdiness for the Bears game!

Fritzy

GO BEARS!!

I'm in for a week starting the 11th and would definitely be up for some rowdiness for the Bears game!

Fritzy

Games are broadcast live on Asian Sports Network (ASN). You might talk some outdoor beer bars to change the channel for you. I've done this before, pissed off some Russians that were watching snooker, but they didn't speak enough English to complain.

I know Jasmine hotel on Soi BJ carries that channel, so you can watch the games if you stay there.

Of course, it's usually the best defenses that advance in the playoffs, that means Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay in the Super Bowl. Should be a good one.

Retired

Hey Guys, The Irish Rovers Guest House on Soi. LK Metro (near intersection of Soi Diana and Soi Buakhao) is open 24 hrs., and has all the games live on a big screen.

I can not promise volume, but I will be there to make sure the games is at least on the screen.

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!

One place - Chik N Coop across from Mike`s Shopping Mall on Second Road. Other football fans there usually, and Coop whips up a tasty chili for his clientelle (he did last year anyway!)

Sorry to say that I am going for the Seahawks, but happy to say that I will get into town at abour 8 PM on Sunday and (call me crazy) will spend my first night watching the Bears and Seahawks (12 am start) followed by the Jets and Patriots (3:30 am start).

See yàll at Chik N Coop on Sunday

I guess the bummer for you Bears fans is that you'll be out of the playoffs after Sundays game against the HeeHawks.... :Moon2:

• 2 weeks later...

The Bears and the Patriots? You really don't know who to root for in that line up. Maybe I can find a bar on Soi 6 that has it to make the game interesting. :Number1a:

Games are broadcast live on Asian Sports Network (ASN). You might talk some outdoor beer bars to change the channel for you. I've done this before, pissed off some Russians that were watching snooker, but they didn't speak enough English to complain.

I know Jasmine Hotel on Soi BJ carries that channel, so you can watch the games if you stay there.

Of course, it's usually the best defenses that advance in the playoffs, that means Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay in the Super Bowl. Should be a good one.

Nice one! You called that! Pittsburgh vs. Green Bay Super Bowl! Go Packers!!!!!!!!!