IGNORED

Condo in patts

nakmuay

i'll be over in patts on the 7th of Jan staying for 2 months and ive got one of my thai friends to organize a condo for me

for my stay. im paying around 5,200bt a month for the room. does anyoneone here know what the room would be like i know its not like a 5 star hotel room which i have stayed in many times but my friend has told me its a nice clen condo, and has everything near it. e.g 7-11 downstairs, internet, and so forth. I would liek to here from anyone who has stayed in a condo

and what there experiences were? I think it is the best option as to staying in a hotel becasue i am going for 2 months and it will save me alot of money, which i can spend on other wonderfull things in the land of smiles :Grin_Jump1:

cheers.

Why won't you ask your pal to take a few photos and email it to you,then you can attach it to your post so that we all can have a good look as well. :D

Why won't you ask your pal to take a few photos and email it to you,then you can attach it to your post so that we all can have a good look as well. :D

I'll give her a call today and she if she can take some pics. She told be alot of "falang stay there" and its like 4 buildings,they were fully booked out so i had to send a deposit of 10,000bt for the 2 months yesterday or i think i would of missed out. Its about 5-10min walk to mike shopping mall were my friend owns a paining bussness in art st. But ill ask for sure if she got teh time to take some pics. But If anyone else has stayed in a condo like i have mentioned it would be great to hear abit of a review on what you thought.

Well if you are down for a longer period it's best to rent a condo,There are lot of condos for rent in patts at Thaivisa.com as well.

Good luck have fun

cheers mate will do!

For 5,200 baht in Pattaya I would expect just the basics...probably minimal security, small bed, Small Bathroom, no view, no pool. But your right, its going to be cheaper then a hotel.

I just rang her before and she gonna post me some pics tonight of the room so i'll share with you all. She told me its got security however, no safe so i aint gonna leave my cash there, when i arrive ill open up a thai bank account and just withdrawl from my thai atm card, i here its quite easy to open one up. I'll just exchange a little at the airport on arrival

and keep the rest of my AUD in my bum bang around my waist untill i can go to a bank and then put it all in there.

Really hard to give you an idea without having a look at the photos as wel the name of the condo would help. Thatt way you will get more precise information as to wheather you are getting value for your Baht or not.

Really hard to give you an idea without having a look at the photos as wel the name of the condo would help. Thatt way you will get more precise information as to wheather you are getting value for your Baht or not.

should be getting the photos emailed to me tonight so ill post them when i get em, maybe someone would reconize it then.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'll be over in patts on the 7th of Jan staying for 2 months and ive got one of my thai friends to organize a condo for me

for my stay. im paying around 5,200bt a month for the room. does anyoneone here know what the room would be like i know its not like a 5 star hotel room which i have stayed in many times but my friend has told me its a nice clen condo, and has everything near it. e.g 7-11 downstairs, internet, and so forth. I would liek to here from anyone who has stayed in a condo

and what there experiences were? I think it is the best option as to staying in a hotel becasue i am going for 2 months and it will save me alot of money, which i can spend on other wonderfull things in the land of smiles :Grin_Jump1:

cheers.

hallo,

no fotos yet from the apartement of room?