Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

robins nest hotel soi dianna inn

siamesejon

Have just returned from a 2 week stay at Robins nest on Soi dianna inn.

I could not , frankly recommend this hotel highly enough, especially to a first timer to Pattaya.

On 3 previous trips I have stayed at the Residence Garden, but with some security and cleanliness issues, combined with new road works and being a little out of the way, i decided a change was needed. I'd been to soi Dianna on previous trips and found it a really good area, and so decided to try Robins nest, Having heard good reports from other members.

Upon my arrival check in was hassle free and when i got to my room the cleanliness of my room was outstanding.The the most enchanting element of the place is the sense of community there,

with a blend of ex-pats and tourists , there is always someone to talk to and a readily available source of up to date info on where to go.

Combine this with good standard of food, and the fantastic service staff you will be hard pushed to better this all round package.

We all here about location location location, and Robins is ideally situated, for your nocturnal forays, with competitive motorcycle hire available any location in Pattaya is only minutes away.

It has been suggested for a while that this area is up and coming for a while, and my experience was exactly that. The revamp of Club oasis on soi bukoaw compared easily to its Walking Street cousins with new girls arriving all the time. The bars up and down the soi were welcoming and friendly, with a nice eclectric mix of live music, to your techno and ladyboy bars.

The hotel itself has been built by Robin over the last 3 years, so his attention to detail is evident , with improvements going on all the time. All the rooms are spacious with aircon, Large good quality beds, large tvs, dvd players and a well stocked fridge.

Robin has worked very hard to get his high standards of cleanliness drilled into his staff, which is evident in all areas of the hotel, the staff are very attentive and well trained.

The jewel that separates this hotels from others is the frontage on to the soi, where you can kick back and watch the world go by or just yarn with the many characters that frequently drop in.

At night time security is of a paramount and each guest is recorded in a log and id cards must be left with no exceptions, which i found very reassuring.

Robin is always on hand so any issues you have can be dealt with immediatly , not that i had any. The Food i had was always good, notably the range of breakfasts, and Robin is always changing the menu so there is always a good range available, and is competitively priced. To finish off for A Price to quality Ratio Robins nest is a very hard package to beat and i will for one will be returning..... Very soon clap3.gif clap3.gif clap3.gif

Siamesejon

Thanks for the excellent and comprehensive review Jon mate :10: . I have not stayed here, but was shown one of the rooms by BM Fugazi and I must say for the price I was mightily impressed.

Was a pleasure to meet you mate and I hope your trip was as outstanding as my own. take care fella

Alan

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I take it you stayed in the main hotel, do you know where the house is ?

Robins Nest

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Have just returned from a 2 week stay at Robins nest on Soi dianna inn.

I could not , frankly recommend this hotel highly enough, especially to a first timer to Pattaya.

On 3 previous trips I have stayed at the Residence Garden, but with some security and cleanliness issues, combined with new road works and being a little out of the way, i decided a change was needed. I'd been to soi Dianna on previous trips and found it a really good area, and so decided to try Robins nest, Having heard good reports from other members.

Upon my arrival check in was hassle free and when i got to my room the cleanliness of my room was outstanding.The the most enchanting element of the place is the sense of community there,

with a blend of ex-pats and tourists , there is always someone to talk to and a readily available source of up to date info on where to go.

Combine this with good standard of food, and the fantastic service staff you will be hard pushed to better this all round package.

We all here about location location location, and Robins is ideally situated, for your nocturnal forays, with competitive motorcycle hire available any location in Pattaya is only minutes away.

It has been suggested for a while that this area is up and coming for a while, and my experience was exactly that. The revamp of Club oasis on soi bukoaw compared easily to its walking street cousins with new girls arriving all the time. The bars up and down the soi were welcoming and friendly, with a nice eclectric mix of live music, to your techno and ladyboy bars.

The hotel itself has been built by Robin over the last 3 years, so his attention to detail is evident , with improvements going on all the time. All the rooms are spacious with aircon, Large good quality beds, large tvs, dvd players and a well stocked fridge.

Robin has worked very hard to get his high standards of cleanliness drilled into his staff, which is evident in all areas of the hotel, the staff are very attentive and well trained.

The jewel that separates this hotels from others is the frontage on to the soi, where you can kick back and watch the world go by or just yarn with the many characters that frequently drop in.

At night time security is of a paramount and each guest is recorded in a log and id cards must be left with no exceptions, which i found very reassuring.

Robin is always on hand so any issues you have can be dealt with immediatly , not that i had any. The Food i had was always good, notably the range of breakfasts, and Robin is always changing the menu so there is always a good range available, and is competitively priced. To finish off for A Price to quality Ratio Robins nest is a very hard package to beat and i will for one will be returning..... Very soon clap3.gif clap3.gif clap3.gif

Siamesejon

whats the room rates mate seen the bar lookes good cheers; steve

i paid 3500bht a week but depends on room size etc which i think represents good vfm

Allan, good to see you too my friend, yes the trip was good although the early morning finishes in Insomnia caught up with me in the end, all things being equal will be returning in november

Jon

Good to hear you liked the place, i have a room reserved for 30 days in August. The price i got for 1 month is 14000 Baht.

Edited by Baxer