IGNORED

Looking for cheap 4-star Hotel deals for February

devil_corp

Hi, visiting Pattaya for a short trip from Feb 9-16 and I'm looking for a 4-star girl-friendly hotel on the cheap. Already booked Page10 hotel from 13-16th (3 nights) and it has kinda screwed my budget up so I'm looking for a slightly cheaper option from 9-13th. Anything around the 1500 Baht range I'll jump at it. Can anyone recommend me one?

Edited by devil_corp

A lot of 4 star hotels in Pattaya. The only problem is it is based on an 20 star system.555555

I wanna eat in a top restaurant but want to pay street food price - any advice? You get what you pay for mate.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

Summer Springs hotel, Soi 1. 1290 baht/night. Beautiful rooftop pool. Nice big, clean and newish rooms. Website under same name.

• 2 weeks later...

Nova Gold is a great hotel and they are running specials

until april, check out the website.

Do unto others then run like a mother

Citin Loft is good value for money as they have large rooms and price is low to reflect their being about 5 minutes walk from Pattay Klang. There have been a number of reviews on them so jsut do a search and can look on their website. It pays to shop around for their best price as all websites are not the same and the staff cannot negotiate. I was leaving and coming back in a week and they told me to book on internet as it is better than the staff can offer. They are a small chain with some rooms in Bangkok, Hua Hin and two places in Pattaya. It is owned by Indians and their model appears to offer places which are slightly inconvenient but offer good value for money.

Common sense is not very common.