Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

NYE - Fireworks on Soi 7

Edge

Wound up on Soi 7 with JW et al after an excellent feed at Chik n Coop's bar.

My SD card showed full at 5 minutes to midnight, when it really got crazy down there.

To take more pics I'd have had to delete some of my earlier assignation with CPT girl.

I thought about it, but not for long I'm afraid. I left one in though. :GoldenSmile1:

Any midnight on pics out there??

IMG_2914.JPG

IMG_2915.JPG

IMG_2916.JPG

IMG_2917.JPG

IMG_2918.JPG

IMG_2919.JPG

IMG_2920.JPG

IMG_2923.JPG

IMG_2924.JPG

IMG_2927.JPG

IMG_2928.JPG

IMG_2929.JPG

IMG_2930.JPG

IMG_2932.JPG

IMG_2933.JPG

IMG_2935.JPG

IMG_2937.JPG

IMG_2939.JPG

IMG_2941.JPG

IMG_2942.JPG

IMG_2946.JPG

IMG_2947.JPG

IMG_2949.JPG

IMG_2952.JPG

IMG_2953.JPG

IMG_2955.JPG

IMG_2956.JPG

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2958.JPG

IMG_2960.JPG

IMG_2964.JPG

IMG_2965.JPG

IMG_2966.JPG

IMG_2970.JPG

Lee 005.JPG

Recognised a few faces in there. I can't believe that Soi 7 looks less busy on New Years Eve than it used to on an ordinary night 5 or 6 years ago. Last time I went there 7 asnd 8 were dead. Thanks for the pics.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Good pictures Edgey.

Looks like a reasonable amount of carnage and strewn bodies to round out 2010.

P4P. C4C. Soft Club. Skank Club. Club Bareback. Because if it's worth fucking it's worth fucking properly.

Back in employment. Korando's Bar, Soi Buakhao 15. 

Webp.net-resizeimage hh.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage bs.jpg Webp.net-resizeimage rm.jpg

Bagel and His Adventures in Thailand

My Day Working At Quicky Bar. A Romantic Encounter In A Sattahip Warehouse. Mr Pringles & His Adventures In Thailand.

Looked like a lot of fun mate....

Damn that annoying girl that sells things gets around.

Looks like JW did some business with her and bought some silly string from her.

Her sales tactic with me was come up and ask me if I wanted to buy something (usually a glow stick).

I was reply Mai Ow Krup with a smile....she would ask again and again I would decline then she would hit me with the items she was selling and storm off with a scowl on her face.

The next night we would repeat the process in another Soi.

Not the best selling tactics. In the end I just ended up saying to myself...

"See you in 10 years...then you will be selling something I will buy"

Edited by ThaiTrav

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Recognised a few faces in there. I can't believe that Soi 7 looks less busy on New Years Eve than it used to on an ordinary night 5 or 6 years ago. Last time I went there 7 asnd 8 were dead. Thanks for the pics.

Thanks Edge, though I still much prefer the last one...........:D

Good pictures Edgey.

Looks like a reasonable amount of carnage and strewn bodies to round out 2010.

Looked like a lot of fun mate....

There are 2 Wideos too, but I posted them in JW's Running Free (aka Imodium Addict) thread HERE

nice to see what you all got up to! I spend the night in a BKK hospital with chuckwow, our ladies and his new born!

nothing better than new years on 7 love the pics

"Excuse me sweetheart, my cock just died can i burry it in your ass?"

• 2 weeks later...

nice to see what you all got up to! I spend the night in a BKK hospital with chuckwow, our ladies and his new born!

Ah bless.

Did you come over all broody then? :Circle_Sharks:

i totally agree, i say that all the time

I stuck to Soi 5 this year and then hit the nearby Thai karaoke with six very drunk Thai girls. Not sure that it was the best New Years Eve ever but certainly memorable.

Soi 7 is always carnage. I remember walking up the Soi early morning in previous years and literally wading through a sea of red paper from the bangers and fire crackers.

ทำให้ไม่ชอบสงคราม

...... I can't believe that Soi 7 looks less busy on New Years Eve than it used to on an ordinary night 5 or 6 years ago. ..............

i totally agree, i say that all the time

Soi 7 is always carnage. I remember walking up the Soi early morning in previous years and literally wading through a sea of red paper from the bangers and fire crackers.

Whilst the earlier pictures further down the Soi did not show the crowds, I don't know how the later ones from opposite Eagle Bar looked quiet. It was bedlam up there.

As I've said, my SD card was full at 5 to midnight, when it really kicked off.

Whatever the attendance, I'd guess Soi 7 was the busiest noisiest Soi around looking at the sky and listening.

I wasn't here 5-6 years ago, but in 4 years I've never seen the 70 baht bars above 50 Baht Eagle & Mini crowded. Just a lot of girls trying to drag punters in for expensive drinks.

I'd say Sois 7 & 8 have both suffered as 50 Baht New Plaza has prospered. A lot of Soi Buakhao guys I know just don't make it across Second Road any more.

reg to edge, great pics mate. thanks for sharing. some familiar faces, all of the pissed up variety, wouldnt have it any other way, good old jonny wilde lol....

I have always been a fan of interaction rather being a spectator so a NYE on the 7 is a great way to spend your night. Unfortunatly my battery died in my cam 15 minutes to midnight with the lens out and from experience I know it always breaks when you carry it in your pocket so I had to take a motobike back and forth to LK to change battery so at the stroke I sat on the back of probably drunken motobikedrivers scooter :Oops1:

Old school Pattaya but 10 years or so back the bottle rockets was still in use and it could be quite scary after a while with them whisteling by your head and under the tables :Attitude:

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

reg to edge, great pics mate. thanks for sharing. some familiar faces, all of the pissed up variety, wouldnt have it any other way, good old jonny wilde lol....

Edge to Reg.

Safely t(f)ucked up back in Blighty lol.

Did you find the VDOs I posted in JW's 'Running Free' (Imodium advert?) thread?

I should have put them here, but I forgot they took a long time to upload.

Edge out....... but not tonight - 4 in a row too much for me (nights out). :GoldenSmile1:

Lol, that was a great night. Great pics.

I remember buying 5 packs of those firecracker things, handing them out to the guys, we all put them on the road, but none of us have time

to light them up as 2 others just lit theirs. Their firecrackers light ours, and we got 7 of them cracking away. F*cking loud. Loved it. I also burned my hand on 10 small sparklers I lit up. Not a good idea...

Later that night/morning in JP bar I got knocked out by a drunk Brit. Good times :D

Edited by CockBoy

CockBoy AKA Alex AKA Alex the CockBoy AKA Beavis AKA One Bullet Man AKA Comatose AKA Dtia AKA Paper AKA Ghost AKA Eric

"English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?"

"My pissed up motorbike taxi driver might smash me straight into a bus, but that doesn't mean I want to walk everywhere."
-bagel

à¹à¹˜à¹”๘๗๑๒๗๖๕

hey there

good pictures,,brings back the memory,i was strolling around soi 7/8 by midnight and down the beach then back again and fuck me hahaha how much fireworks going off.those ones people said you roll out ,mabee called dragon tail i seen them light 4 up at a time and those big arse morters they were letting of as they near fell over.i was hit with that much paper and crap of the crackers and deaf and stunk like gunpowder.i damn loved it.cant wait again till next yr and trying hard to get a few mates to come

hey you know the next night i was a girls b/d party at soi 8 and one of the girls got hold of another one of those morters and let it off in the street.the police came and they reckon you cant let them off in the streets and fined the girl 30000 baht..no shit she was crying and screaming as you know how much money that is to bar girl.funny how the police work over there.

any way,what fun

• 6 months later...

My wife's son managed to blow off a few fingers with fireworks. Can do some nasty damage. For once the police are doing the right thing. All in all though, a fantastic place for NYE, we had a great time...

Great art photos. I am admirer you at this time (New Years Eve) you have time make these excellent photos ! You recorded mood soi 7 very well.

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019