Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Sukhumvit hotels that do not require id

expert

Can anyone recommend which hotels in the Sukhumvit area,

do not require id to be shown when taking my lady friends

to my room. I realise for safety reasons, id should be kept

by the hotel, but I will be taking girls that are good friends

and well known to me.

Cheers

Expert

The Sheraton and Jasmine Executive Suites are 2 I know of for certain.

Hmmmmmmmm...Very strange first post. Your "good friends" don't have ID? Why? Every Thai citizen does. Every legal foreign visitor does.

You realize asking questions like this immediately paints you as someone who wants to take underage girls back to your room.

Or am I just crazy?

Hmmmmmmmm...Very strange first post. Your "good friends" don't have ID? Why? Every Thai citizen does. Every legal foreign visitor does.

You realize asking questions like this immediately paints you as someone who wants to take underage girls back to your room.

Or am I just crazy?

You probably are crazy, but that's immaterial. None the less, this guy, or anyone else who asks that question is usually a 'kiddie diddler'. wj

Edited by wackyjacky

Or am I just crazy?

Firstly thanks to all the guys with their advice.

Secondly,I have no intentions of bringing back underage girls back to my room.

The reason for my post is that the girls I want to catch up with in Thailand

are in fact middle aged ladies, whom I met several years ago and one is not happily

married and the other has a boyfriend.

It is just that I do not want to embarrass them in front of hotel staff who might consider them

as working girls

If you're staying on Sukhumvit I should imagine that most of the hotels will consider your guest to be a working girl - it's the nature of the area. You could try briefing your hotel or registering them when you check-in, but I would imagine most places will want a note of any guest / joiner's name. Maybe a serviced room or apartment would be a better approach ?

If you're not taking them up to your room to stay overnight, there shouldn't be a problem.

The JW Marriott, Sukhumvit soi 2, doesn't check IDs, or didn't when I stayed there back in 2004.

I stayed at Dream hotel ( which is two hotels across from each other ) and stayed in Dream 2, the one with the pool on the roof.

Never did that Dream ask for ID's, in fact after 10 or 11 pm no one at the desk. Two girls no problem, I didn't push it and try to bring in a donkey though.

I stayed at Dream Hotel ( which is two hotels across from each other ) and stayed in Dream 2, the one with the pool on the roof.

Never did that Dream ask for ID's, in fact after 10 or 11 pm no one at the desk. Two girls no problem, I didn't push it and try to bring in a donkey though.

They let you bring in donkeys as well, But be sure to tip the cleaning ladies well, cause they get pissed at all that poop on the floor, as well as the donkey shit.

They let you bring in donkeys as well, But be sure to tip the cleaning ladies well, cause they get pissed at all that poop on the floor, as well as the donkey shit.

:LMFAO::Good_One:

Seriously though - could it be at bit away from Suk? I normally stay at a very basic but nice hotel in Ratchada soi 17 (just opposite Poseidon MSP) called Watana Mansion. Never been asked for ID for the ladies - they dont even bother. I would have liked them to leave the ID (my security) but it never happened. Stayed there several times, think they are having a promoyion now, used to be 750 Baht/night high season, but now it is down to 553 baht/night. It is as i wrote, very basic, but has got all you need. Rooms with A/C, balcony, toilet, shower & tub, TV, Fridge (2 bottles water FOC/day), water heater, 24 hours restaurant/roomservice (very cheap), 24 hour minimart a.s.o.

Everyone has the right to my opinion

Thanks alot for all your suggestions.

I think the Dream hotel will be suitable.

Have read other good reviews about this hotel.

Again, thanks for the genuine replies and info.

• 3 months later...

When i stayed at four points by Sheraton on Soi 15 no one asked for ID although my first bar fine went to the reception and gave on her own accord. The reception / lobby area is so vast you can come and go unnoticed as there was always people coming and going. Great hotel btw and dirt cheap when i stayed but has since become more expensive

Legacy Suites soi 26 i think : Girls not asked for ID here either. Good hotel but after staying at 4 points above it couldn't compare

DS67 suites. Stayed here first night after long flight so did not bar fine but not sure this is girl friendly anyway....

Livingstone Lodge doesn't ask for ID but will take if you want. No problems with 2 or more girls either, in fact they encourage it.

As much as I love all things Australian, I got to get me action of the asian persuasian.

• 4 weeks later...

When I stayed at the Grand Sukhumvit(Accor) last year they didn't ask for ID. The reception is to the right of the main entrance and the elevators are to the left. If you're looking to entertain non-working-girls, a location so close to Nana is probably not ideal, though.

Never asked for id at Landmark - again because the lifts are not close to reception.

Its probably worth saying that besides the security issue hotels actually do have a legal obligation to take the id - although as we al know the law and the application of the law are not the same thing here.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Soi 11.5 Swiss Park the lift is right inside the door and when i have come back with a lady they never ask the desk is too far away.

not 100% sure on this, but hasnt le fenix hotel got a lift in the car park,staight to your room, so your ladies dont have to walk past reception or enter the hotel..as i say dont quote me...

I normally stay at On8 or Aspen Suites both take ID as a matter of course however if you just say 'That won't be necessary' they drop it immediately. Good for my security and causes no embarrassment to ladies I know well.