IGNORED

Migrant Marriage Rules Condemned

Thai Visa Express

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059

How laws like that get through parliament is mind-boggling.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

the last comment by the Immigration Minister

"I think it is reasonable that they both wait until they are 21"

what bollocks, the laws of the land say you can be married at 18 in England. It was not forced so let them be

The Government are damned if they do something and damned if they don't.

It was simply brought in to stop the tide of 17/ 18 year old brides/ bridegrooms flooding into the country who simply divorce when they get the uk passport.. This way people who get married young must wait then apply it will cut down on thousands exploiting immigration laws... Well done I say.. I work for emirates and if you saw the dozens of child brides from whatever country sat on the plane usually first time out of there country if origin to fly around the world as a teenager to marry whoever for a better life for them and there family only to divorce once uk passport issued then they start the process in the uk again... It needs to stop.. Well done Cameron I say

It was simply brought in to stop the tide of 17/ 18 year old brides/ bridegrooms flooding into the country who simply divorce when they get the uk passport.. This way people who get married young must wait then apply it will cut down on thousands exploiting immigration laws... Well done I say.. I work for emirates and if you saw the dozens of child brides from whatever country sat on the plane usually first time out of there country if origin to fly around the world as a teenager to marry whoever for a better life for them and there family only to divorce once uk passport issued then they start the process in the uk again... It needs to stop.. Well done Cameron I say

i agree

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

So people over 21 don't do the same thing? When you say 'child brides' how old are you talking about? If they are 18 there are not children.

Oh I forgot to mention that the law is to stop forced marriages not to stop those taking advantage of the immigration system so your argument is sort of mute.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

We have one client he is 20 years old his wife is 24 and Thai the earliest he can apply is 90 days before his 21 st birthday. They have had to make do with visitors visas yet the applicant can only spend any 6 months out of 12 in the UK otherwise they may not be classed as genuine visitors.

I hope the UK government now change the law as in my opinion its totally wrong.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059