IGNORED

flight tickets for UK tourist visa

flyingowl

I hope somebody could help me:

When you are applying for a UK tourist visa for my Thai girlfriend, one of the questions in the application asks for dates and details of the flights to UK.

Is it neccessary to buy airline tickets for the intended visit period, what do you write in the boxes that ask for information about the flights on the application.

I have known my girlfriend for 5 years and we have a son , we are as yet unmarried. she has never bben to Uk before , but has been to Europe once.

many thanks and

happy new year

Is it neccessary to buy airline tickets for the intended visit period

Hell no... What would you do if the visa was refused? Remember there is no appeals process for VV's.

Those boxes are for her intended travel dates to the UK.

If it helps it is possible to post date the visa start date for up to three months.

My gf came in the Summer.

She bought the flight ticket in LOS which was expensive.

If you contact WestEastTravel you can pay for it in the UK. (Check with them if you pay by credit card about whether you have to be present when she checks in etc).

RAZZ

You just insert your intended dates of travel do not book any flights until the visa is issued.

Thai Visa Express

Registered UK Immigration Consultants 

OISC F200700163 UK Immigration Consultants

Impartial UK Immigration Advice - Expect An Honest Visa Assessment - NO Win No Agents Fees.

Web: www.thaivisa-express.com

Face Book : Thaivisaexpressthailand

OISC : https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/office-of-the-immigration-services-commissioner

Email : [email protected]

Tel : 0801022328

Tel :038420313

Tel UK : 020 -0281 -338 -059