IGNORED

What is the best way to send a package to Thailand?

RICKROSS

Udon Thani to be specific. And how safe is it? I was wondering because whenever I send something to the Philippines, the postal customs officials there always rip off the recipient with enormous "customs fees." I really don't want to send something to Thailand only to have it "confiscated" by customs.

By the way, I'm sending a few articles of clothing, a tea set and some pictures. Any help would be appreciated.

You shouldn't have any issues with customs. I have had things sent to me valued at a little over US$100 and haven't been charged. Recently a bit of electronic gear worth about $2000 was sent to me via Fedex. The value stated on the paperwork was $20 and I had to pay tax on the $20.

For the stuff you are sending just send it registered mail and you should be OK

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have used DHL couriers several times but I have an account with them, they might be very expensive without an account.

However I have never had a problem, all items have arrived on time and no one has been asked to pay any import fees, just make sure you include commercial invoices stating the items have no value, they are not for resale and they are gifts or samples.

"Weakness of attitude becomes weakness of character."

ive sent loads of shit to my old man including meat products, in buri ram and never had a problem!

i use the post , ems , dhl ,never a problem only 1 time with a phone because dhl would not pay the tax, we had a account so never understood why they made a problem about this , was solved by us pay 10 euro tax. was more a dhl problem then a tax or custom problem.

having a big dick doesn't mean you have a big wallet

• 3 months later...

Just an interesting story ... if you've got time to read.

My mate sent 6 motobikes from Phuket to Pattaya.

Thai post was the cheapest. I forget how much he paid, but it was much better than half the price of a normal courier.

He was instructed by the post master ... get ready for it ... to affix the licked stamps to the seat of each bike.

That is what he did, and I'll be stuffed, they got to their destination!

Edited by eatmstrmndd