IGNORED

Devout followers of any religion visiting Pattaya.

yogi100

Christian Church elders would probably find Pattaya a disgusting den of iniquity, a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah and that all that venture to this den of harlots will be smitten by the Hand of Beelzebub. Personally I do not follow any religion, I don't believe in any of it no more than I believe in Santa Claus so I can visit Pattaya with no feelings of guilt. I would say that anyone who follows a religion that frowns on fornication would indeed be a false impostor and a hypocrite were they to visit such a place.

In 1984 I met a religious nut from the USA approaching punters in Pattaya with a petition to get the UN to close the place down! He did not appear to be getting much support.

I remember a while ago there was a group of Christians doing music shows in Soi 6. I think they were trying to convince the girls to find other ways of making money. I don't think they were very successful....lol.

My personal belief is that people can do what they want. I don't care if they are religious or not. I will not judge a person differently if they are religious. As long as that person does not try to convert me to there belief system all is good.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Chasing and extracting Baht from people is a kind of religion isn't it? .. these kinds of posts suck.

Edited by RAM8

single-mum.jpg

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

I am a novice preacher from the Church of the Latter Day Mongers. When I visit Pattaya my aim is to convert all these lost women who have lost their way.

I take these ladies back to my room and talk to them about how they have lost their faith and are in desperate need for redemption. To begin I try and persuade them to reduce my nightly fee. In most cases they put up much resistance. Some ask for more money for having to put up with my "bullshit" (their words not mine - Father forgive them for they know not what they do). Some agree in order that they can get some sleep. When I feel I have done enough and have still failed, I drop to my knees and ask to be spanked with my sandals in order to purge my soul. This practice also has the effect of my body wanting to purge my seed. Thus my sacred seed is expelled from by body onto the girl's face. I see it as a sort of baptism.

Bless you and all those who cum with you.

"Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes." Jack Handey

I am a novice preacher from the Church of the Latter Day Mongers. When I visit Pattaya my aim is to convert all these lost women who have lost their way.

I take these ladies back to my room and talk to them about how they have lost their faith and are in desperate need for redemption. To begin I try and persuade them to reduce my nightly fee. In most cases they put up much resistance. Some ask for more money for having to put up with my "bullshit" (their words not mine - Father forgive them for they know not what they do). Some agree in order that they can get some sleep. When I feel I have done enough and have still failed, I drop to my knees and ask to be spanked with my sandals in order to purge my soul. This practice also has the effect of my body wanting to purge my seed. Thus my sacred seed is expelled from by body onto the girl's face. I see it as a sort of baptism.

Bless you and all those who cum with you.

:FunnyPost1:

Had to give s rep point for that.

I'm a wanna to be Latter Day Monger I'm gonna have a shot at this baptism you speak of.

Cheers

Edited by Ro Man

Chasing and extracting Baht from people is a kind of religion isn't it? .. these kinds of posts suck.

Don't read'em then.

I remember a few years ago in BKK

One of the area Police Chiefs wives had converted to Christianity and announced she was going to "save" bar girls. There was an almighty purge for a few weeks then it all fizzled out again when, no doubt, more powerful peoiple told her to STFU.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I guess God took his eye off the ball when he made Pattaya. Maybe he was too busy giving AIDS to babies in Africa.

I'm going to hell. :Surrender1:

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by El Cata
sgu_banner.gif

Christian Church elders would probably find Pattaya a disgusting den of iniquity, a modern day Sodom and Gomorrah and that all that venture to this den of harlots will be smitten by the Hand of Beelzebub. Personally I do not follow any religion, I don't believe in any of it no more than I believe in Santa Claus so I can visit Pattaya with no feelings of guilt. I would say that anyone who follows a religion that frowns on fornication would indeed be a false impostor and a hypocrite were they to visit such a place.

In 1984 I met a religious nut from the USA approaching punters in Pattaya with a petition to get the UN to close the place down! He did not appear to be getting much support.

:Good_Post:

When I was in BK near Nana, I saw arab men wearing their entire religious giddup along with their wives and children walk right next to the Grace hotel. I was saying, "...why would a fundamentalist muslim take his family to a holiday in a red light district?" :Oops1:

Sadly these religious types have been repressed for so long that I think we can count on more of them to come down to worship the almighty thai pussy. :ThankGod1:

I would actually be surprised to see evangelical Christians from america spread their bullshit in Pattaya(In order to convert BM's). That's because I doubt the religious nuts here know anything outside the US. :Crazy1:

I definitely agree with your argument. Anyone who adheres to a religion that condemns all the debauchery that goes on in this lovely little city should be ousted as the biggest hypocrite on the planet. But lets face it. Even if they never stepped foot in LOS, they are still breaking their own silly rules and superstitions one way or another.

Edited by sam3384

When I was in BK near Nana, I saw arab men wearing their entire religious giddup along with their wives and children walk right next to the Grace Hotel. I was saying, "...why would a fundamentalist muslim take his family to a holiday in a red light district?" :Oops1:

Bangkok is a huge metropolitan city. Why shouldn't muslims visit it, for it;s other cultural delights?

Sadly these religious types have been repressed for so long that I think we can count on more of them to come down to worship the almighty thai pussy. :ThankGod1:

No doubt that there is a lot of hypocrisy, especially with arab gentleman on holiday, who cannot live the lifestyle that they want at home.

I would actually be surprised to see evangelical Christians from america spread their bullshit in Pattaya. That's because I doubt the religious nuts here know anything outside the US. :Crazy1:

Surprised? They are here. The 49% Bush / (soon) Palin voting, gun toting, evolution denying, ideology forcing yankee doodles have been in force for many years.

I definitely agree with your argument. Anyone who adheres to a religion that condemns all the debauchery that goes on in this lovely little city should be ousted as the biggest hypocrite on the planet. But lets face it. Even if they never stepped foot in LOS, they are still breaking their own silly rules and superstitions one way or another.

No religion, at least the christian / muslim / judaism bent, condemns prostitution. Prostitution is positively encouraged in the Bible / Torah / Koran, although bum-bagging is out of the question. Maybe that's where the hate comes from?

sgu_banner.gif

You misunderstood my entire post. So I will clarify what I meant.

No doubt that there is a lot of hypocrisy, especially with arab gentleman on holiday, who cannot live the lifestyle that they want at home.

The OP asked if you have witnessed devout followers of any religion visiting Pattaya. I stated I saw fundi muslims congregating the area around the Grace hotel with their families. They can do whatever they want but from what I know about islam they cannot even look at a woman who isn't covered in a hijab. So you have to admit that by vacationing in an open air brothel is kind of an odd site.

Surprised? They are here. The 49% Bush / (soon) Palin voting, gun toting, evolution denying, ideology forcing yankee doodles have been in force for many years.

You took my quote out of context. I meant i would be surprised to see christians come down to pattaya to convert whore mongers into "good god fearing lads". You mistakenly thought I was referring to conservative republicans. (which btw I have never come across thankfully; I am not a democrat either I just vote the lesser of two evils)

No religion, at least the christian / muslim / judaism bent, condemns prostitution. Prostitution is positively encouraged in the Bible / Torah / Koran, although bum-bagging is out of the question. Maybe that's where the hate comes from?

Maybe you should explain this to my christian family who thinks prostitution is worse than armed robbery.

Edited by sam3384

The OP asked if you have witnessed devout followers of any religion visiting Pattaya. I stated I saw fundi muslims congregating the area around the Grace Hotel with their families. They can do whatever they want but from what I know about islam they cannot even look at a woman who isn't covered in a hijab. So you have to admit that by vacationing in an open air brothel is kind of an odd site.

I have witnessed what you would call a devout follower on one occasion only. He did drink, but only BF'd a girl for massage; so he said.

Back on topic. Maybe the 'fundie' family mistakenly booked a hotel near 'the action'. As they have the funds to travel, maybe they are more enlightened muslims & hence were curious. Maybe the parents were looking to have an orgy & sell their kids to paedophiles? Who knows.

As for muslim dress. I'll grant you that muslims are more fundamentalist that most religions, but the hijab is not the only acceptable dress, what about the niqab?

You took my quote out of context. I meant i would be surprised to see christians come down to pattaya to convert whore mongers into "good god fearing lads". You mistakenly thought I was referring to conservative republicans. (which btw I have never come across thankfully; I am not a democrat either I just vote the lesser of two evils)

Why would you be surprised?

Maybe you should explain this to my christian family who thinks prostitution is worse than armed robbery.

The ten commandments were not handed down by God, the bible has written all over it that it is a human invention. The commandments are nothing more than human / societal revulsion of murder, adultery, theft & of course adultery.

Prostitution, although not explicitly forbidden in the bible, is the temptation to adultery. Mary was the ultimate adulteress, was she not? She was impregnated by another who was not her husband.

Anyway, I'm nearing the 'angels dancing on a pin' argument here, as Mary was not a virgin. The Greeks mistranslated the Hebrew word for 'young girl' into 'virgin'; man, did they start a whole load of shit there!

sgu_banner.gif

Maybe the 'fundie' family mistakenly booked a hotel near 'the action'. As they have the funds to travel, maybe they are more enlightened muslims & hence were curious.

If they are indeed the fundie family it's more than likely they are enlightened.

peace :GoldenSmile1:

fundies.jpg

If they are indeed the fundie family it's more than likely they are enlightened.

peace :GoldenSmile1:

Thanks for the laugh. I'll use that one in my sceptical lectures!

sgu_banner.gif

all hail lord xenu! :MonkeyFight: