Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

bar 24

24 default

24 can you please read the rules before you post?

We are happy for bar owners to promote free of charge but it must be within the rules. be so good as to take time to read them and all wil be well.

Thread moved to appropriate section

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

24 offering Spirit sports.

chug 12 beers without using the restroom and get 50% discount on the drinks + 1 tequila/sambuca shot free.

chug 2 beers in 1 shot in 1 minute and earn a freebie shot.

Bar 24 offers various Spirit sports. few such as

chug 12 beers without using the restroom and get 50% discount on the drinks + 1 tequila/sambuca shot free.

Spicy Mondays:

Buy 2 get 1 free all night (any drink)

These discounts and special treats would have more impact if you told us the relevant base prices.

Spicy Mondays:

12 beer without using the restroom eh? Get myself a diaper and i am set!

:GoldenSmile1:

due to the high competition, the prices are kept similar to the other bars. Beer costing 80-90 baht, whiskey ranging from 100-150 baht.

Are those the prices on WS now? £2 for a beer (bottle?) & £3 for a shot of decent whiskey?

I hope that the one time newbies are out in force!

All the best. :Beer8:

Peace. :GoldenSmile1:

sgu_banner.gif

Spicy Mondays:

12 beers? Hell, I can barely finish 2 beers without being full. Not drunk, just full.

I actually went to this bar quite a few times last week, and it became my bar of choice for the after-3am time (and sometimes before!). Shiv, the owner, does himself an injustice with his posts perhaps but he's new here.... I found him and his girlfriend to be excellent hosts with nice, friendly staff. I noticed a fair few regular drinkers there over the days. Its newly taken over and they seem keen to get feedback and try new things where they can. At the end of the day, its a beer bar - personally a good beer bar for me is one with good people and where Im comfortable, which I am there. Maybe a few less free peanuts though *cough*

I'll try and grab a few pics this weekend as Im going back for another 3-dayer, which is all my kidneys allow these days :Censored1:

Hey all,

Ive got few pics of the bar. One is taken on new year's the crazy girl one.01012011182.jpg

17122010131.jpg

17122010137.jpg

17122010129.jpg

Edited by 24 default

• 2 weeks later...

She still doesn't know i have taken this photo

Dont wory if she sees the photo she still wont know, looks like the photos have been taken

under warter in a force gail 10. :Chokdee:

She still doesn't know i have taken this photo

Just veiwed your photos again mate, without using the link to bar 24,and they arnt to bad

must be a bad link.. :Chokdee:

Jesuuuuuus Shiv get a camera will ya?! :Hit_Self:

And while your at it get some software to resize those photos, wouldn't be quite as bad a little smaller, couldn't be bothered waiting to download most of it, would have liked to but life is too short

Bam Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger